Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANDY! :-[

You left me off the list again! :'( :'(

I think you have to sign up for it on the HLT website Sue. Mandy promised me a catalogue a long time ago, never received it. So I signed up for the Newsletter just to keep up and remind me to see what's going on at HLT.

I think you have to sign up for it on the HLT website Sue. Mandy promised me a catalogue a long time ago, never received it. So I signed up for the Newsletter just to keep up and remind me to see what's going on at HLT.

Me too - I suppose I had better sign up as well. I did get one catalogue (but I think that was by hand!) She IS a busy lady.

Paul who???

No, no leg pull. Why should it be..................

Received yesterday by email HLT Minatures Subscriber Newsletter. You sign up for it on the HLT Site http://www.hollylovestoys.com/ bottom of the page left hand side.

oops :-[:-[ :-[ , i should clearly check first to whom i am replying, got you confused with PDC :of

Hi Paul, it's for everything on the website, Peter :)

Re: the catalogue. Sorry if I missed from the catalogue mailing list - to be honest I thought I'd sent you a copy, but the new one is out soon, so will send you that one.

Re: Missing Sue off. Very sorry, I didn't add anyone to the list who hadn't subscribed via the website. The company I used were soooooo specific about 'permissions' etc, that I couldn't add anyone without them having subscribed :-

Hi Paul, it's for everything on the website, Paul :)

Thanks Mandy. In that case I'm don't think its working correctly.

I get an error message when I put certain items in the basket -

There is 1 error :

• this discount isn't applicable to that product category

This was when I put a Britains item in the cart. But when I add an Automaxx item then I don't get the message and do get discount shown.

Re: Missing Sue off. Very sorry, I didn't add anyone to the list who hadn't subscribed via the website. The company I used were soooooo specific about 'permissions' etc, that I couldn't add anyone without them having subscribed :-

I have subscribed today!

oops :-[:-[ :-[ , i should clearly check first to whom i am replying, got you confused with PDC :of

No problem, er................Wil??? Though if you saw us together I would hope you wouldn't make the same mistake!!

Thanks Mandy. In that case I'm don't think its working correctly.

I get an error message when I put certain items in the basket -

There is 1 error :

• this discount isn't applicable to that product category

This was when I put a Britains item in the cart. But when I add an Automaxx item then I don't get the message and do get discount shown.

Which items, Pete - I haven't told it to exclude any items (other than those already discounted, but it says on the email that these are excluded). Let me know what item you're having trouble with, please and I'll take a look :-

I subscribed to the newsletter, what fantastic little models got to say loving the seed bags and the part bags rolled up very authentic also noticed the Pig arks and a old fashioned pigsty as of my love for Pigs I will get some.

So Mandy you own HLT?

I was expecting someone called Holly ha ha!.

I subscribed to the newsletter, what fantastic little models got to say loving the seed bags and the part bags rolled up very authentic also noticed the Pig arks and a old fashioned pigsty as of my love for Pigs I will get some.

So Mandy you own HLT?

I was expecting someone called Holly ha ha!.

Hi Oliver, yes that's me :-[

(Holly was my dog when I started the Company 7 years ago - it's changed a lot since then because we now manufacture our own products, but I can't really change the name). :)

Hi Oliver, yes that's me :-[

(Holly was my dog when I started the Company 7 years ago - it's changed a lot since then because we now manufacture our own products, but I can't really change the name). :)

Oh no I quite understand I like the name its funny, I knew there would be an explanation behind it thanks for explaining, yes the website is great and very easy to navigate which says a lot.

What is the build of them old fashioned Pigsty's like?

Oh no I quite understand I like the name its funny, I knew there would be an explanation behind it thanks for explaining, yes the website is great and very easy to navigate which says a lot.

What is the build of them old fashioned Pigsty's like?

Most only criticism of them is that the door doesn't open, but the for realism and detail you can't beat any of the JG Miniatures stuff.

New from 'The Army Painter. These are individual tufts of grass and are ideal for adding around ponds, on top of grassland or up the middle of a track or tarmac road. A big plus is the fact that they're self-adhesive, so you just pick them up with tweezers and drop them into place. My only criticism is that the strips are quite small (4cms x 16cms), so if you wanted to do a large area you'd need a few packs. Price £3.99 each.

BF4134MeadowFlowers-.jpg

BF4133WildernessTuft-1.jpg

BF4131WinterTuft-.jpg

BF4127SwampTuft-.jpg

Archived