Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate your honesty.

No point in being otherwise, hun - I like my customers to keep buying from me! ;) Every product is tested by ourselves and I don't sell anything I haven't used myself and am happy with (hence I recently returning all the new Britains T8390s because they weren't up-to-scratch ::) ).

No point in being otherwise, hun - I like my customers to keep buying from me! ;) Every product is tested by ourselves and I don't sell anything I haven't used myself and am happy with (hence I recently returning all the new Britains T8390s because they weren't up-to-scratch ::) ).

Brilliant there is only few like you out there nowadays, and I did read that you had some poor stock come in.

those grass tufts look intersting mandy, when you say 4cm by 16cm, is that one long bit?? doesnt seem that small if thats a strip like that?

I was thinking that you'd need a lot of strips if you were looking at making an entire field for example, but no, you're right - it is plenty if used for the purpose it's intended.

lynch contracts really needs them tool chest mandy have a few oul cars and tractors to do up ;D:laugh:

Thanks for the input guys. I've been nagged to death to produce these ever since I started HLT, but just never got around to it. But, Jonathan Pullen gave me a sample off his layout when were at Penrith and I've just taken it to the sculptor. They'll be ready in about 6-8 weeks :)

Right Auntie Sue... I am NOT employing you as my apprentice... spreading tools over a bench ! .. whatever next !!! .. please wipe them with rag and return them to where you found them immediately after use. Honestly... I'd have been sacked for that 'back in the good old days' when I was an apprentice. ... although in my day there was no such thing as a Snap On box... we all had big cantelever boxes that came supplied with a tow hook and casters.

Archived