Hlt Miniatures

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladder is ideal for putting a carrier bag (not a valuble carrier bag, mind) over the CCTV camera!

Mandy, you're on the mark again. Nice additions to your expanding range but yes, I especially like the ladder and the camera, great idea. :)

Ladder is ideal for putting a carrier bag (not a valuble carrier bag, mind) over the CCTV camera!

Mandy, you're on the mark again. Nice additions to your expanding range but yes, I especially like the ladder and the camera, great idea. :)

I'm sure Bill has got a 1/32 scale carrier bag for the operation too! :D

Thanks for your comments. No ne'er-do-wells, Chris (although I do soooooooooo love that expression) ;D

I think we have enough reprobates on FTF to make it unnecessary to product them in 1:32 scale ;)

Will give that some thought, Sue - great idea. We do have our first lady farmer coming out later this year :)

Mandy,if you've started in 1/50th scale you need to join DHS Diecast,biggest 1/50th scale forum in the World,members are mostly American,but there is a big British / Irish following,heres a link http://www.dhsdiecast.com/index.cfm? you need to scroll down,and in blue on the left side you will see Forums,I think you can look,but to take part you need to login,which is free anyway,good luck,

Regards

Joe.

Archived