Hello!

Reece7795

Welcome aboard the luxury liner that is, FTF. There are plenty of other Costa Concordia's out there Reece, but this place sails away from the rest. I'll have a little peak at your site later when I'm on the pc. Look forward to seeing you posting your machinery photos up and your models too :)

welcome to the nut house reece, really hope you enjoy it on here, and questions feel free to ask , theres always someone on here that can help with most stuff

Thanks very much for the kind welcome mate,its nice yous are all so welcoming and friendly,cant fault yous on that!

Welcome aboard the luxury liner that is, FTF. There are plenty of other Costa Concordia's out there Reece, but this place sails away from the rest. I'll have a little peak at your site later when I'm on the pc. Look forward to seeing you posting your machinery photos up and your models too :)

Very much luxery,its a lovely site with a very professional feel and a huge variety of topics and things,I dont think yous will end up couped in the med!

Ill get some pics on here at some point tonight or tomorrow :)

hello reece and welcome. they are a friendly lot on here, so dont be afraid to ask questions when you need to know something :laugh: what you will notice is that the forum has loads of members, but the people that actualy post is a lot less, which to me is a shame.[ maybe their shy].so its nice to see a new collector on here. i have only been a member a few months, but started posting on here only recently as the new wedsite seems to make it easier[i am a bit rubbish on a computer] ??? look forward to future banter, best rgds, chris. [essex boy] O0

Edited by chris.watson

I was recommended to visit here months ago by Stuart Coleman,some may know him?

Ive been a member of another forum,a northern irish model forum,some may know it ::) for over 2 years and when it turned into a generally horrible place i decided to revisit here and seen that this place has become a very nice place,i definitly am impressed and plan to stay.

I must say im overwhelmed by the welcome ive received so far from everyone,thanks very much :)

What is the James Chaine tower all about? It's a nice photo that. Also the JCB TM working in a tight spot, you take a good photo. Nice site you've built there. O0

How do you know about the James Chaine Tower ha ha!,you ever been to Larne?

Cheers mate :)

not worried about the tower tris, but was worried about the weebly till i looked again at reeces link :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thought you had lost it again mate

great site reece, will have a better look when i have a bit more time

Thanks very much sir :)

Ill get it updated in the near future :P

Nice site Reece and with a surname like Robinson I just have to support you ::) ::)::) Can you add FTF to your links page :-*

I certainly can replace another site with it :P

Welcome to FTF, Reece. This is a site where you will be happy, I am sure, as we are a mad (and friendly) bunch of enthusiasts. Love your photos.

Thanks mate :)

Welcome aboard Reece, i'm sure you'll really enjoy it on here. As a very keen machinery photographer myself i've just had a proper look at your website and videos, you've taken some superb pictures. Looking forward to your contributions.

Cheers mate :)

I hope to not disappoint!

Reece I was referring to the photo of said tower on your website. What is the tower for/built to mark or so on?

Yeah,i know ha ha!,i was wondering how you know its name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaine_Memorial

Thatll explain it better than I could,I think he was also a key figure in the larne gun running (an important event in NIs history) but as explained there he played a big part in the history of the town.