Roadless Tractors - A Pictorial Guide By Ftf

FordTractorCrazy

well.. as mentioned in the County Tractors work and play topic... here is a start for the Roadless brand... please share your pictures of the Roadless tractors here.. in any condition they are...

if it turns out even half the great topic as the County Tractors, this is more then worthwhile looking at ...

and now i am going to source where the Roadless pictures have hidden in my archives.. meanwhile Bill (BC) has promised to add pictures out of his massive collection on here ;)

well.. as mentioned in the County Tractors work and play topic... here is a start for the Roadless brand... please share your pictures of the Roadless tractors here.. in any condition they are...

if it turns out even half the great topic as the County Tractors, this is more then worthwhile looking at ...

and now i am going to source where the Roadless pictures have hidden in my archives.. meanwhile Bill (BC) has promised to add pictures out of his massive collection on here ;)

I will Wil...but I don't think my photos of Roadless tractors are as many as County's...watch this space ;D ;D

Fordson E27N 4wd conversions.

IMGf500_0007.jpg

IMGrd_0003.jpg

IMGrd_0004.jpg

P1070413.jpg

I'd love to know if this much modified E27N conversion is still around the preservation scene. It was a regular attendee at rallies locally to me in the early nineties and I last saw the the tractor fully repainted at the Fordson 500 event in 1996. Dad took these photographs in 1989.

IMGrd_0005.jpg

IMGrd_0006.jpg

What a start for Wil's new topic David 8) Again I think most people tend to think of Roadless being like County and relating to Fordson and Fords but that is certainly not the case from the variety of photos you have posted.

1948 Ransomes Sim's and Jefferies Serial number 3,118 of 3,200 made at the Orwell works in Ipswich

My photos of Roadless will be all over the shop in photobucket so after starting with my own machine associated with Roadless I will progress through the shows I have attended and captured over the past four years when I hing up my old 35mm SLR camera.

Misc120708007.jpg

Misc120708012.jpg

Reference to Roadless

Misc120708013.jpg

As acquired and still working in 1983 / 1984 - sorry for poor photos they are photos of old colour prints

MG2Etc016.jpg

MG2Etc017.jpg