Roadless Tractors - A Pictorial Guide By Ftf

FordTractorCrazy

I expect they probably did ;) I have come across several IH 634s with Roadless conversions, but whether Roadless actually built them all or not I don't know. Roadless Traction supplied front wheel drive kits to dealers and others which were retro fitted to standard tractors, so there are quite a few tractors about which have a Roadless manufactured front wheel drive, but were not actually built up at Hounslow.

Here are a few I've picked out from the Roadless 90 held at Scopwick in 2009:-

img008-1.jpg

img022.jpg

img021.jpg

img011.jpg

img012.jpg .................

Edited by ploughmaster

Thanks Bill, yes I hope folks will add or let me add their pics and info to www.Roadless-tractors.co.uk

H

By all means use any of my photos Howard....the only ones I would not wish you to use were of the late John Thom (pictured on his County or Roadless tractors) who died just over a year ago as a result of tragic farming accident.

My girlfriend Sandra Driving the Mc Cormick B 450 Roadless from W. Smits Helmond at the show in Panningen 2010 i think.

panningen2010006.jpg

Me on the background on a Mc Cormick B614 Roadless in the fore ground Sandra driving the B450 roadless

panningen2010014.jpg

Me driving Wim Smits his Mc Cormick B614 Roadless!

panningen2010026.jpg

And here is a link to Youtube that i have made driving the Mc Cormick B 450 roadless home after a show!

http://youtu.be/k4wC_Ncgw6Y

Kind regards Johny ;)

More fantastic contributions and lovely looking tractors. I'd have really liked to have attended the Roadless 90 event, unfortunately work got in the way. Nice to see your photographs from this event Clive. Hopefully I'll be able to photograph lots more Roadless tractors in action over the course of this year at a number of "Blue Force" club events i'm planning on attending.

Two very smart International conversions their Johny, especially the B-614 as i've yet to see one of those tractors. :)

Found this today in my photographic collection taken at Driffield Steam Fair a number of years ago, a Roadless Land Rover.

landy.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

More from my own photographic archives and Roadless tractors i've discovered at two other major shows i've attended this year. Starting with five examples I found at Tractor World earlier in the year. I do appreciate some of these are repeats of tractors already featured within this thread.

P1140658_zpsa7a874c7.jpg

P1140567_zpsad578125.jpg

P1140586_zps9a010849.jpg

P1140565_zps043d8a57.jpg

P1140351_zpsb17e9ddf.jpg