what did we all buy at the spalding 2012 spring show.

great show, thanks go to brian, aka mr softie for introducing me to a good few people and showing me around. brian you are a wealth of information!!. heres what i got; scaledown track marshall 135 and plough- dave towse, u/h tw 30- hlt miniatures, britains i/h 956 on duals and jd 4020-one32, u/h county 1474/massey 240- g&m, new holland tm 155 and jd 6930 convo's from pdc, u/h massey and new holland telehandlers- udimore,britains 956 2wd- niels,and u/h mcormick 175 and fendt 820 from a guy with a big beard and an alsation dog. great to meet some of the ftf members on the way round and to put faces to names. this may seem a lot of purchases, but mr softie and bay will make this look small. good to meet andy and robbo, pictures of the track marshall will appear on my collection page soon, along with everything else.post-3323-0-02272000-1333295667_thumb.jp

Edited by chris.watson

Just got back to kent I had a great weekend nice to meet Mike Robbo,Jdc and Dave Towse to I bought some bits off Mandy the ladder and a man having a break both surperb and some bits for the layout.

I also bought from G&M 4 Valmet 705 different colours, Replicagri huard 3 furrow plough and a RM 610 P shredder

a valtra T metalic blue ,

a weise fendt xylon 522 loader

a Weise MB-Trac 1300 wide tyres

also the spalding show tractor International .

and from DT a ridger tiller

and some other bits and bobs including a book of combine harvesters.

sorry no pics will post some of my purchases when I put them on the layout.

im just back.easy 80 min journey and didnt think as many people as in the past.got a fendt xylon,show model,wiking claas axion and a maserati coloured new holland.really wish i got a challenger in field python colours.if the stall holder reads this and still has one please let me know

nick........

Great weekend, just got back ::) i bought:

UH MF 165 1:16th

Britains MF 7480

a massey convo

and my dad bought:

international weathered show model

wiking class axion 850 painted gold from peter hardy (convo)

all in all a cracking weeked ;D

Edited by masseyferguson390

After shifting on another portion of modern models from my collection last weekend here's what I ended up reinvesting in at Spalding this weekend.

DBP Ford 7610 Gen II 4WD ( Thank you John )

DBP Ford 7910 2wd bubble cab

DBP Ford 7710 2wd bubble cab

DBP Ford 6710 2wd bubble cab

PDC Ford 8340 white roof

Ertl Ford FW60 duals old version

G & B Roadless 120 later model with Lambourn cab.

Replicagri ACA New Holland 110 - 90 duals and link box

Britains / Peter Hardy International 956XL weathered ( Show Model )

Britains International 956XL duals all around

PDC Massey Ferguson 3085 ( Thank you Paul for changing the decals on this tractor )

MFM Massey Ferguson 590 2wd grey cab

PDC John Deere 3120 duncan cab.

I got,

UH tulip multi disc

Imber 6640 2wd

Some bits off farmmodelspares

Low sides trailer off Udimore

2 vans off Mandy

Rear wheel weights off convo

My dad bought,

Fendt 936 max wild

Repliagri IH 955

Red UH 818

Pot of trackmarshal yellow

Well Chris, you are true to your word, you said you were going to start this topic ;D ;D so here are my purchases

I intended to get the Britains FTF International 1056 but the first one I picked up turned out to be a 956 :of :of .......so I had to get the 1056 as well

Show model Britains International 956XL muddy version

Schuco Deutz 230

Repliagri International 845XL

UH Massey Ferguson black Fauchi

And then I also collected the Norscott Challenger that Tris had acquired for me from his local dealer.

Whilst not officially a toy I also collected the sketch of 3 Same tractors that had been commissioned from Ian "Agrium"

It was a good day and great to meet up with the regulars and some new faces.

I didn't buy too much...

DBP County

Martin Reeves very smart 699

FTF IHs.

Cerfyn Davies reaper.

McCormick for parts.

Loader from Ian 'Agrium'

And a Wiking JD 6930 for a friend from Barry.

Img_1642.jpg

Edited by jdc

Well, nothing I would expect to excite you guys with ::)

Four 1960s F G Taylor rabbits and an Elastolin Gee Gee from Ray (right hand side of the door as you walk into the small hall - Scottish chap who starts out at 2 in the morning to get to Spalding :of )

And a Massey from Andy Big Cheese:

001-1.jpg

OMG I am proper jealous of you lot, I was working and tbh as I am a newcomer I didn't know of this show.

Looks like you lot had a splendid time and some cracking purchases I am especially jealous of that man with the Track Marshall and plough proper purchase that.

I had a brilliant time, even though i wasn't there long. My purchases consisted of:

UH Valtra C120 in green

UH Valtra N142 in black, both which were bought from Udimore as a possible JD 6430 conversion

Albutt muck grab from Dan of Three Oaks Farm Models

Ertl Precision JD 8530 not sure who the stall owner was, but again bought for a JD 7930 conversion

From Mandy of HLT:

Plastruct rod to finish my current building

Cattle drench set

Electric extension reel

Extending ladder

Jump leads

Fuel tank

From Ian of Farmmodelspares:

Tool chest

Two different weight blocks

Bar Beacon

OMG I am proper jealous of you lot, I was working and tbh as I am a newcomer I didn't know of this show.

Looks like you lot had a splendid time and some cracking purchases I am especially jealous of that man with the Track Marshall and plough proper purchase that.

There is always Toytrac down in Wiltshire in October

Just got back home, had a great time in England ;)

Here is my Haul:

1/16

DB 990 1961

DB 990 1966

AC WD45 precision

Ford gravity feed wagon

1/32

Ford TW30

2 FTF 1056's

Muddy 956

And a Case 4690 Brochure

post-1101-0-26162000-1333393627_thumb.jp

Edited by ertlerik

You chaps kept the tills rattling by the looks of it! Some envious buys, not least Johns purchase of the 699 from Martyn. May gave to make a beeline for his stand at the next show I go too if that sort of thing is going to be offered...... *cough* Massey 698T 2wd, front weights, stainless straight pipe *cough* :D :D