What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

When Bussing back between Ellesmere and Shrewsbury was held up by what seemed to be an entire silage team (well, minus mower and rake!).  They were, in Convoy:

Jaguar 890 Forager (03 reg)

JD 7530 + Buck rake

NH TM 145 + Trailer

NH TM 165 + Trailer

JD 6620 + Trailer

MF 3085 + Trailer

Some Trailers were Wests but can't remember which was paired with which tractor; impressive sight nonetheless!

A little further along the A528 after we'd passed the above I saw a JD 6600 with a stock trailer.

TM155 with McHale 998 wrapper on road. MF6497 hauling sand. Fendt 312LSA on a low loader. Claas Cougar leaving local contractors yard, was told he'd sold it but it seems not. TS110 with JF picking up singles, rear loading Norton and Marshall trailers. Hauled by a TM140. On and a 30k MF3080. . . which I was behind.

Went out on a Jay hunt before (think I saw a couple :-\) and whilst I was out the only machinery I saw was a Ford TM with a Bailey trailer full of silage (looked more like a grain/crop trailer) and then in the distance saw the spout of a trailed forager, though more interesting was a Pottinger forage wagon, I think in the same field :-\

Erm, a Case 956xl on a sort of trailed forager but came out the side and the trailer went on the tractors drawbar  :-\

And a Case 844 hauling the 2 red Petit trailers.

John Deere 6830 with duals all round top dressing some ground with a Huuuge Bogballe spreader.

John Deere 2850 with Twose ballast roll out making stripes.

Case 844 & Vicon mower.

Ford 7840 SLE with big topper on the back, all the rooflights on going through town  8)

TM155 with McHale 998 wrapper on road. MF6497 hauling sand. Fendt 312LSA on a low loader. Claas Cougar leaving local contractors yard, was told he'd sold it but it seems not. TS110 with JF picking up singles, rear loading Norton and Marshall trailers. Hauled by a TM140. On and a 30k MF3080. . . which I was behind.

Was i right tris about that he kept it then ;):D :D

Jag 860, TM140 with 12t AS and a TS115 and Liner 880 all outside my window. Went and got the dog and the camera and they packed up for the night  ::) They'll be back in the morning but I will be off on a gang myself.

A krone big m mark ll. jd 6920s and claas 3000 rake.  2 claas 900 foragers, 2 fords cartin.

a mf and another ford cartin.claas tractor and liner 3000 rake.nh tm 190 and front mower,kuhn nothing on back though?.zetor cartin with new rich western and case 956 2.

mf and krone mower.