What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Prarie farming has come to life in Wiltshire. No camera with me today :( but within ear shot is an STX 530 with 7m Topdown growling away on a hill.

Next village over are two Lexions, one working one farm, another next door.

Four CR's spread around the eastern side of Devizes.

TX32 near the Lexions

Deere 1075 near the log yard.

Fendt 936 and 5m Topdown

(Possibly) working near Lexions too.

A rather rusty 2wd International 956XL and a very smart late model Ford 7840 leading straw past work.

Landini Legend 145 towing a big Easterby grain trailer.

Local builder's MF 8110 on a flail topper.

Lots of exhibits heading towards Pickering Traction Engine Rally which starts tommorow. Followed a very smart Fordson Power Major towing a caravan near Kirkbymoorside and then caught up with a couple of nice Foden trucks nearer Pickering.

that NH 7740 passed by again followed by a nice looking ts135 both pulling triffet trailers (30footers i think), fully ladened with round bales. ;) credit to the baler man, there the tidiest round bales i've seen in a long while ;)

I saw these:

MF 390T + Flat Trailer + Straw bales

An old Zetor with a load of round straw bales

NH TM155 + Kane flatbed Trailer being loaded with bales by a Manitou

2x Lexion 510’s

Fiat 110-90 + NH TSA 135 with the headers for the Lexions

Fiat 80-90 + Herron Grain Trailer

Case CVX 190 + Kane flatbed Trailer

middle of plymouth of all places but know where he was going

a claas axion 840 i think it said and big 4 reel liner theres a fame on the outskifts that also houses some contractors stuff, but to get to it you need to go through the center / outskirts to get to it

Loads today :)

I was was wrapping in the NH8360 with McHale HS2000 behind a farmers NH TS115 with a BR740 and infront of him was an 8340 with Claas rake. In the distance a CR in barley with a Deere 7530 carting with a Stewart trailer. Behind them an MF with old red NH baler. In rape stubble a Deere 7930 with a Kv combi thing.

Now I've got the Welgar D4000 on the back baling wheat straw a couple of fields behind a TX62 with Puma 155 on grain cart and my friend in the TM165 and BR7070 round baling. A JCB TM310 is on carting behind me and a TM155 with another D4000 was baling spring barley earlier on the same farm. Busy!