What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Thank you Oli...... :D;)

seemed pretty normal to me, what was Ricky going on about  :D :D :)

only thing i've seen all weekend was a bateman SP sprayer, thats it, also noticed the FW is out at Milton Maize Maze Farm....may have to pop in there soon ::)

seemed pretty normal to me, what was Ricky going on about  :D :D :)

only thing i've seen all weekend was a bateman SP sprayer, thats it, also noticed the FW is out at Milton Maize Maze Farm....may have to pop in there soon ::)

I'm sure if I went to any other local dealers there would be more of their type of tractors sitting outside the workshop...... :D;)

Saw a Self-Propelled Cleanacres Machinery Sprayer the other day, never seen one before, unfortunately I don't know which farm it belongs to......

Also a JCB Fastrac 2135 with towed Hardi Sprayer......

3 valtra c's in the naval dockyard today,all in metallic blue,just arrived,for cutting the grass ect on the playing fields,

also 1 x trafalgar class nuclear sub in dry dock,well perminate as its a open museaum now,and its world famous,got some  pics to post to,as i am sure not many of you will have seen anything like this before,only place in there you can take pics due to security now

oh deere oh deere

ha ha!

well suppose he thought that many places there are limits,like taking anything other than a deere into a field would just be plain silly!!  :D :D

Sowhy not try this to challenge the unchallengeable!! muahaha

The Fastrac sprayer I've seen several times was setting up in a field next to the road when I was on the way to work. It moved off when I stopped, when it returned my batteries crashed !

But I perserved so pix later, hopefully !