What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

34 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

close to it, maybe not quiet as big, hard to tell as the wheels were stacked at the back and it was on skinny temp ones on the trailer 

Hard to say Sean,looking at that photo again I see no Claas logos,and that looks like an older cab,but only the bigger ones have that pointy exhaust,like this one,

Liebherr loaders .here,https://www.liebherr.com/en/gbr/products/construction-machines/earthmoving/wheel-loaders/wheel-loaders.html

Regards

Joe.

Claas Liebherr.png

a w series jd combine out cutting a very poor looking field of wheat/barley, infact it seemed he had a good few left to do,counted a good 5 other fields beside the road left to do. also a jd 4250 out on maze haulage ,sounded sweet as coming up the hill holding everyone up behind with a twin axel fraser trailer on , working alongside a case 856 stockman cabbed and smaller single axeled  Fraser trailer coming out of the field  as i passed . plenty of spuds being lifted as well alomg with the usual S.E.P veg gear running arround the truro area 

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Combines seem to have been caught out round here by the recent wet spell,  most of harvest had finished in late August but a few still had beans to cut which they've started but not managed to get back onto..........they must be getting well ticked off by now.

i dont recall seeing standing wheat/ barley crops this time of year down this way before in all honesty, normally given the climate we are a week or two ahead of even your way , and by now its usally hard to spot anything bar maze as most cultivation works been done to by now bar maze ground stuff 

• 2 weeks later...

Coming back from my early Spalding visit on Saturday along the B1165 I had too blink twice with what I saw working in a field of no more than 40 acres..............................Four Challenger 765Es together in the one field:blink: ..............One was on a  subsoiler,  one on a big cultivator and one on a power harrow................the last one was on a Lemken solitaire combi drill unit.

Talk about overkill.............................I did get a couple of longshots  which I will get round to putting up at a later date.

• 1 month later...

2 old muir hills slowly decomposing in the netles ,with a pair of shawne poole dump trailers beside them, various others bits to,all near braidwindsor in dorset. plenty of other stuff that looked used to inc a pair of old zetors , back up there again next  so will try and get pics time allowing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

2 old muir hills slowly decomposing in the netles ,with a pair of shawne poole dump trailers beside them, various others bits to,all near braidwindsor in dorset. plenty of other stuff that looked used to inc a pair of old zetors , back up there again next  so will try and get pics time allowing

Sounds like you need to resurrect one of my favourite topics, "Hedgerow Heroes and Forgotten Friends", photos or it didn't happen Seanie :D

• Like 1

plenty of tractors,from a battered db1490 loader out muck spreading, to some fancy black fendt 724’s out spud harvesting, lovely little mf 135 with flexi cab on scrapper duties. and a lorry load of 3 almer salmon single row beet harvesters heading off torquay way at the bottom of holden hill on the a38, love to know where they have gone 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

localy plated e reg case 1394 4wd commemorative edition  running back and forth past me in very tidy condition, didnt look restored  if it had been it was a while back i recon, paint a bit faded and same with all the decals,  but no obvious signs of rust .drawing a nice weeks twin axel  trailer ,think he was dragging lime somewhere looking at all the white dust on the trailer, that or hes the biggest local coke dealer in the area :D:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A JD with a power harrow and drill combo working just off the M62, maybe not too exciting but, it was surrounded by dust. Just shows how quickly the ground dries out at this time of year now that "Nature's pump" is coming on line.

• Like 1

I noticed the new NH Blue power T7.270 I watched today had no bar axle on it:(.............hope this isn't a trend, the ones that still have bar axles get a nice yellow cap on them and look excellent:)

Theres a few new CASE Puma 240s on Startin tractors web page which also have no bar axles either:angry:............I don't approve, it spoils the aggressive look of the machine!

A Puma 175 at the Doe show didn't have one either, not good.

P1060861.JPG

P1060825.JPG

• Like 1

Couple of old zetors 2wd ones and a 18 plate  case viper , 2nd ichave seen and that colour really suits the tractor , deffo a uh one to be ordered pay  day , and a first for me anywhere a 54 plated  petrol blue , white hubs fendt  xylon hauling a bale trailer , past him on the a38 at  liskeard area so a good look required when i am there next 

• Like 1

not so much a Tractor, but I saw one of the mobile milking parlour trailers in action in a field at a local farm whilst driving home :)

looked a smart bit of kit, yet was unable to stop due to the traffic to get a photo :( so hope I get a chance to see it again :) 

Edited by b_emmons
added