What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Just passead a JD 9640 (I think) cutting rape with a 7920 Centaur up its chaff box. On the other side of the road, a MF38 with an 8110 and Class Variant 180 chasing it. Both near Cirencester. Oh and an MXM190 hauling rape into Cirencester Farm in a Western 12t.

Plenty going on between Ellesmere and Shrewsbury today - there was what looked like a New Holland CS combine working a few miles out of Ellesmere, then a few more miles away (and someway back off the road) I glimpsed a New Holland TF parked up in a field (rare round these parts!), then at Myddle (about halfway between the towns) was a CX going, and then on the outskirts of Shrewsbury a Dominator 86.  Plenty of other activity as well, saw a field being subsoiled, and a Fendt and Claas Quadrant baling another field.

Joe

Ah well we work on quite a few fields backing onto the M4 so keep ur eyes peeled next time come up to reading as should be a Fendt 818 or 926 in at least one of them ;)

Will keep me eyes peeled mate, if you see the top of a white cab with a red trailer and black crane all over the shop you'll no it can only be one person!!

I have taken my lad Charlie whos six to watch a Claas Lexion 570 on tracks  which was working a couple of miles from our house .

And a pain to keep up with in the grainstore  ;):D :D

There lovely combines mate really are hope you enjoyed your viewing

I saw a Massey 865 combine parked in a field of rape waiting for the word, between Bath and Bristol on the M4.

Just passed DB 1690 hauling chicken muck out of somewhere near Crewkern aswell.

All the classics today mind!!  :)

Tim Wrights silage fleet, off for some 2nd cut somewhere:

John Deere 6950 with TMC 190 mowers

John Deere 7500

John Deere 6520 with Claas Liner 780

Valtra T190 with 2 14 ton Marstons

All in a convoy :o :o :o

2 Lexion 560s both with 25ft headers and Terra Trac

1 Fendt 9** with Horsch Chaser Bin

and 1 Artic Lorry with grain hauler all in the same field at Auchmacoy, Ellon, Gotta get some pictures  :P :P :P

Equally impressive was the mound of barley at Home Farm waiting for the drier.

Also a NH TM with mower at Foveran doing second cut Silage.