What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

There was a potential cracking photo of a MF4*** on duals with cultivator as I sped to work this morning in glorious sunshine but nowhere to pull in ! Otherwise a couple of seed drillls on MF & JD parked up ready to start. The local contractor has been on our car park the last couple of nights with his MF3075 gritting

Saw a very wealthy farmer near Tewkesbury earlier. Not by the kit he was using but by what he was doing. JD 6800 with front & rear power harrows, Deere 6900/10 with power harrow drill combo both on ploughed and pressed ground. Wheat prices better be good in 12 months!!!

3 David Browns lifting sugarbeet with a Standen Rapide, hope to get some pictures tomorrow as i'm carting to that farm again. Also 6 row Matrot with MB Trac and Renault carting, Agrifac 6 row with JD and Bailey Beet Heaper carting ;D

numerous oldies today 5904wd and bomford, several 575's a mint nh 7740,several old 7810's 2 jd? with sq cabs, and one 2650 4wd with sg cab, a ford 6600,2 db ??? like the case tractors 2wd's mf550 with front loader, 2 old jd combines parked up in a barn, ,and thats just what i could remember, really need to get a new diggy camera for the van

today a 6*** series massey power harrowing the harvested beet field,

another massey 6285 i think it said?? ???:-\ trundlng through Waterbeach

old 3*** series massey in beet field with a garford beet harvester i think :-\

thats it really for the last few days :(

Tuesday - in thickish fog, an MF6180and beet harvester in a field right next to the road, ready to start work.

Wednesday, similar position, in the rain

Thursday,  glorious morning, armed with camera...darn thing nowhere to be seen !!!

A MF 6150 drilling some rather late winter wheat especially considering only has 20 acres year to sow as we do the rest (250 acres)

Ford 4000 with a mounted saw cutting fire wood with a Claas 926 (i think) delivering and a nuffield 4/60 taking it away

Saw a very wealthy farmer near Tewkesbury earlier. Not by the kit he was using but by what he was doing. JD 6800 with front & rear power harrows, Deere 6900/10 with power harrow drill combo both on ploughed and pressed ground. Wheat prices better be good in 12 months!!!

Interesting. :)

just a Massey cruising through the village. Off to Horning ATE tomorrow, other side of Norwich then back to Brandon UAX so will hopefully see a few things and maybe get pics.....might even visit the big model shop ;) ;) ::)

been up lukes way today, and again tommorrow, seen a couple of old zetors,and a landini that looked very much like the britains 2680 based one, not much else though given the country location( winkleigh)

Still a fair way from me, can see it out my window though, I can see the radars at Dolton which is just near.