6290 x 2 14ton kane

ned jackson 6290 and mchale f550 round baler johndeere 6910 plus mchale wrapper

sam bradley 6290 johndeere round baler

harris tw15 bubble cab welgar rp220,tw15 super q mchale wrapper

couple of Lexions

MF 40 combine i think :-\

JD 7 series with Marston

MF 30** with Gull trailer

Massey 6*** on an 08 plate with 10t Marston.....looked to be driven by one of Julies kids from school :D :D :D

Case something combine

4 of those little plot combines, Sum.....something :-\ :-\

They're well behind with the harvest in East Yorks, but at least it has been dry since Sunday morning. While taking the missus shopping locally then to York there were 11 combines in action late on, mostly Class, a couple of NH TX's and the odd Case and new NH, with supporting tractors.

A poor Lexion was stuck up to its front axles in one field right near to Pocklington airfield, and standing water is still visible in the wheel tracks of uncut fields.

Also around were a JD7700 ploughing, TM150 with cultivator, JD7930 mowing hay etc.

Some of the above would have made great photos but.....

They're well behind with the harvest in East Yorks, but at least it has been dry since Sunday morning. While taking the missus shopping locally then to York there were 11 combines in action late on, mostly Class, a couple of NH TX's and the odd Case and new NH, with supporting tractors.

A poor Lexion was stuck up to its front axles in one field right near to Pocklington airfield, and standing water is still visible in the wheel tracks of uncut fields.

Also around were a JD7700 ploughing, TM150 with cultivator, JD7930 mowing hay etc.

Your camera work is much missed John :(

I know what you mean some of the fields around this way. Holderness theyre only just starting on. They was working right through the night the past few nights.

Loads of activity this afternoon on the way to Tintagel and back via Bodmin & Wadebridge - Potatoes, Silageing and Combining.

Loads of NH TM's

Loads of 20 & 30 series 6*** Deeres

Deere 7530 + Bailey potato trailer

Deere 7810 + Bailey potato trailer

MF 6475?

NH Fiatagri M160

Fendt 716

Fendt 920

Lexion 410

Claas Jag ? SPFH

Grimme SP potato harvester

And a Cormac McCormick MC + hedge trimmer

Oh and a very nice Ford 7810

Not what did i see today but what someone told me today

That massive new New Nolland combine with the 40 foot header was being demmoed on a neighbours farm

Shame I didn't know at the time as it would have been a sight

Lexion 580tt and the NH in the same field at the same time

You never know they might of liked it and maybe get one :-\

Thanks !!

I was on my way back from Holyhead tonight - saw a Lexion working in a field off the M56 near Chester services but nothing much else until I came across a NH CX860 stopped in the field under lights with its NH T7040+Triffit trailer near home (at 9:30) - so have 'graphed that ! But am off to Huntingdon at 7am so won't post them now !

Your camera work is much missed John :(

MF 59* mowing grass

MF 3*** with 4F ploughing

IH 856 i think....with JD baler and sledge......guy turned round, then again quickly as i was tailgating him on my bike....then overtook him :D :D :D...pedal power!!!!!

MF29 combine,

MF 698t.....i think? with bailey trailer

JD6800 with Marston

JD6920 with Marston

NH with western trailer

another old IH towing a bale trailer

nh tx64 really struggling with wet straw, was constantly backing up and clearing the back end out, being hauled by 1 jd 6600 and 8 ton norton trailer, same filed a case 51?? and rake turning over the previously cut stuff to try and dry it, spoke to him as he came out and they had to wait 2 weeks since they cut the first half of the filed

I have been driving a smaller truck today so i've been using alot more back lanes ::) you mostly see JD's and NH's round our way BUT in the space of about 10miles I saw four different Massey's :P :P a 6480 a 6497 and two 6499's all on different farms and all hauling grain :) :) also saw a Challenger on a Vaderstadt drill :P

Besides the combines I photographed, there was also another New Holland TX of some description, a Claas Lexion 520 (photos of it from last year on here somewhere) and a JD 9780...

Plenty of Tractor action, which I didn't record :o Loads of MF's it seemed, three of which were carting for the CX8060 I saw.

There seemed to be a much higher proportion of the cereals harvested down the A1; just a couple of large Cases discing/cultivating near RAF Wyton, then potatoe harvesting just next to RAF Wittering. From Bawtry onwards there was quite a string of combines at work of all types...but no photos (with work colleagues in the car as well)

Incase I don't manage to get any pics, we are spreading on a very traditional farm. Very busy too.

2x International Axial Flow combines.

Case CX and MX with Teagle Titans hauling.

McCormick MTX155 with Rabe 5f ploughing our sludge in.

NH T??? with Welgar RP round baling.

Manitou & Case 51?? Bale carting.

Case 8?? Carting conventional bales.

Over the road, a Massey carting away from a Massey combine.

NH baling conventionals.

JCB TM loading and hauling conventionals.

NH 8070 in barley.

NH TX in wheat.

Busy!

I was working at my old base yesterday so it was a real pleasure to take a zig-zag route over the Wolds to Beverley and see what was happening...

Lovely Class 218 unloading but right next to a junction  so couldn't stop

Over the road an MF & baler

Up the hill an MF7244? with MF6475 leading (graphed that one, but at a distance)

over the road a case with JD6620 leading (but behind a big tall hedge)

JD6610 ploughing (got that)

2 separate balers (too far away)

An MF and Lexion in fields too far away

A pair of Lexions in the biggest cloud of dust ever - miles too far away

Tracked Class discing ditto

But I did graph the CX860 * NHT7040 I'd seen the previous night

Unfotunatley it was quite cloudy so the lighting was flat.

Must get some pictures up soon

(I'm sciving off from my list of jobs the missus has left me with !!!)