What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

pair of case 4210's i think and a mc 105 flat topped version like uh make with mx loader

mf 6290 and 6270 hauling caullis i think from a rig bing powered by what looked like a ford 6600, old fergy te20 to

forgot to say, one of the case was being driven by a lovley stunning blond girl, farmers daughter, even our young apprentice who loves cars cars and cars stopped and said cooorrrr :D :D

old deutz?? ral old one mind along with a old jd 9 series combine and jd 2640 in a feild quietly rusting away, in his yard a ford tw 15 i think, just the back end and front axel there, engine missing ,but bonnet pannels there, decals faded, also a old ford 4000 in  the green house main fleet of 2 tm 140's a mf6490 and a pair of fendt 515s also parked up with sialge trailers on, all westerns in dark green

MF3075 & marston & MF61***+shovel near the M56/M6 junction

East of the A-1 all the usual suspects ploughing, cultivating, drilling and rolling - smart Class on duals all round, couple of big JD's, quite a few MF's....lets see if I can get away for some pics at the w/e (and the weather holds up !)

Just seen JD Townleys outfit going into Newcastle, Co.Down

2 of the new half pipe kanes in Herron colours pulled by JD's and a Claas 20000 Harvester with maize header on her.

Also a Claas ??? and 16T kane in herron colours as well.

Further on down the road was a JCB 414S -wild tidy looking outfit.

Going for a nosey at lunchtime to see if i can find where they are working.

A Fendt towing a silage trailer with something that looked like a mixture of leaves and wood chips (any suggestions  ???). Also do the axles on silage trailers normally splay outwards ???

might do if its overlaoded, seen a logging contractor with way to much in his trailer( 8 ton marston grain trailer) wheels were way out spalyd wise, from it