What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I like the engines on the manitou quite perky but we'll have to see all depends on the unit im on each week so i'll be on 3 differnt forklifts over 6 weeks

Good luck in getting use to them then :D;), saying that I can't get used to rigid telehandlers at all since I've been on piviot steers. You can hardly see anything on them rigids :-\ :-\ :-\ ::)

I cant get used to pivot steers now i've used rigids but im sure i could get used to one

It's weird really how some folks favour rigids over piviots. I personally like the piviots because of the visibility and it's easier to load and unload things with them, you can piviot round abit when tipping grain into a trailer etc instead of shunting backwards and forwards like on a rigid :-\ :-\

Each to there own I suppose ::) ::)

A Heston rape swather at 5.30am yesterday (Saturday). Funny because in the same field on Wednesday evening was a 44t bulker with a traffic sign wrapped round the front of the cab and no front bumper 50yards out in the crop after shooting off of a straight bit of road!!!

loads of Masseys out neat Thaxted, one with power harrow, one with bale trailer, one on its own

Few fords near second site and a burnt out claas combine, think i saw a county as well :-\.....went back to the site on sunday to get a photo i couldnt get and i had missed a ploughing match :( :( :(

A silver 05-reg Valtra with hedge trimmer just droned past the office.

The wheat harvest has started on the Moors - a large SAME with Easterby trailer went whistling past me and the folks while at "open gardens" near Pickering (yawn......)

because its raining our harvest ehre has been held back anothe 3 days or so  :D

We're still looking to cut the 80 acres that are fit on Wednesday or Thursday this week, so hope to get some pictures then from the driving seat of the Lexion  ;D:);)

because its raining our harvest ehre has been held back anothe 3 days or so  :D

blimey rainfed quite a bit down here,recon they are at least 2 weeks behind again now? not sure why,the field of barley i was in today working was more than ready,just wet

blimey rainfed quite a bit down here,recon they are at least 2 weeks behind again now? not sure why,the field of barley i was in today working was more than ready,just wet

Its like that here as well, there's the odd bit fit here and there but there's alot more that isn't. We only have the aforementioned 80 acres or so fit, the remaing 5-600 acres is still green in the straw and in the ear in about 300 acres of it

I saw a Claas 85 or 95 today discing and pressing on the side of the A303 near Winterbourne Stoke. She got half way up the hill and sat there with both tracks spinning. That chalking ground is a bugger when it's wet.

Not yet, we have one of those nice little moisture meters with a grinder built in  :D :D :D;)

Very posh.  :D :D

Always had to laugh at 2 local brothers when they started cutting every year.

One would get a fist full and eat 3 - 4 grains and say what he thought the moisture was, the other would rush down to the local co-op get it tested and come back and lo and behold each time his brother was always within a 1/2 % of what the machine in the co-op said.  :D :D

We're still looking to cut the 80 acres that are fit on Wednesday or Thursday this week, so hope to get some pictures then from the driving seat of the Lexion  ;D:);)

Oh stop rubbing it in, its because its my first harvest so nature is trying to annoy me :D :D , started rain as soon as my boss mentioned if i get a chance i'll be on his 818 for a week ::) ::):D :D

There's a local team of 4 PTM ? pea viners doing the fields round here.

They were at work right alongside a road on the way home from work tonight, in pefect sunshine + a couple of tractors (JD & MF with extendable trailers)

but I was late home so didn't dare stop for a picture !

There was another team of Ploegers further up the Wolds at Wetwang on Sunday, but with the folks in the back, stopping was verbotten as well !