What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Same as always but i got to play in them this time the MX 170, fendt 926, JD 6920S and renault ares 735. NIcest machine for me has to be the fendt and case the deere bloody horrible hydraulics were slower then the renault 106's

another few lexions ::)

MF6290 and trailer

Case combine sitting in field with sheet over tank

Case combine in yard ready for sunday i guess with 3 MF 6290's with trailers behind ;D ;D

MY boss's hired in MF 6480 (handles the trailer better then he expected he just dont like the gearbox yet i love it :D )

JD 6920S on baler, JD 7710 carting, NH TX 36 cutting wheat and then the rest of my gang

Loads of muckspreading kit. Loads of cultivation kit. Loads of straw kit. Combines ranging from a 6ft cut Sambron trial plot harvester to a 580 TT. From a Dominator 86 to a Deere CTS and plenty others in all colours.

an as new condition ford 7610 4wd in Crewkerne

a brand new case-ih combine on a lowloader

jd 3140 hauling rubble

ford 7810 cultivating

fendt 818 hauling bales

jd 6400 hauling a claas header & combine following ,

2 TM series NH & claas quadrant balers , jcb stacking bales

MF 6000series slurryspreading

bobcat upsidown in a ditch ,

ifor williams trailer & landrover upsidown in ditch further down the road

case mx ploughing jd 10series hauling bales

etc,etc,etc

easier to take the bloody camera ::)

Loads of muckspreading kit. Loads of cultivation kit. Loads of straw kit. Combines ranging from a 6ft cut Sambron trial plot harvester to a 580 TT. From a Dominator 86 to a Deere CTS and plenty others in all colours.

Hope you had your window down when you went past the MX 170 earlier one of the nicest sounding machines in my view sounded great when i was shunting her round the yard

JCB 3220 Fastrac with Hawe manure spreader - I guess she had just come off the boat  :D;)

Saw a MF 4255 yesterday with 16 silage bales and she struggled up a hill talk about Ford's and black smoke this was worse - the 3600 would have pulled it up twice as quick  :D :D ;)

Sure did Phil, workin hard she was too. Saw a mint Ford 7810 last night Oxford end of the A420. It had a two axle tipping trailer with tart roof (not a rollover sheet). The drawbar was extended and on it sat a verge trimmer with a hoover/blower depositing everything into the trailer via a two or three foot diameter flexible pipe. The machine and trailer were blue and white. Didnt look homemade and it was on council work. Anyone know anything?

Not much going on today. A Lexion cutting wheat Aylesbury. A Deere 7810 with a Rexius Twin near Wantage, a 6820 with a Variant 180 just down the road. A Deere 6910 with a McConnel Shakerator a couple of fields over. Oh and not forgetting two very new looking Terra-Gator 2104's spreading in tandem, a Hitachi excavator was sat on the heap in the corner of the field. All belonging to my old company; Agrivert and spotted near Faringdon. Lexion TT's? Pah!!