What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Just spent the w/e in the lake District and everything working was always on the other side of the valley !

On the way from work tonight I followed a Ford 8240 & KRM spreader for a short while and while out running went past a field with a Class Challenger & cultivator roaring up and down....

Anyhow, I'll soon have a small selection of recent pics up on here; let's see what I find over Easter....

MF 3125 with 4 furrow rabe plough

MF 8240 (my old girl) just going along the road but i couldnt catch her in the renault  :D :D :D

Deutz old style sloping bonnet with fert spinner

Older Deutz muck carting

JD 6910 carting muck as well

Claas 696 with trailer load of wood

spent the last 2 days going around the Yorks Wolds and Moors, but only 2 scratty snaps to show for it...missed loads due to complaints from the back of the car !

Immaculate Dexta mowing a sports field

Same with loader moving straw bales

various old Fords with loaders, moving hay bales for stock

a Case STX ploughing

TM135 + flat rollers

TS*** and various others with spreaders

A field being tatie planted...MF ridging, 3 big JD's stoning + 2 big JD's planting (helluva sight !)

Big JD spreading

IH 875 and old 3-ton trailer

MF590 + link box

2xMF's cultivating

etc etc....

spent the last 2 days going around the Yorks Wolds and Moors, but only 2 scratty snaps to show for it...missed loads due to complaints from the back of the car !

Immaculate Dexta mowing a sports field

Same with loader moving straw bales

various old Fords with loaders, moving hay bales for stock

a Case STX ploughing

TM135 + flat rollers

TS*** and various others with spreaders

A field being tatie planted...MF ridging, 3 big JD's stoning + 2 big JD's planting (helluva sight !)

Big JD spreading

IH 875 and old 3-ton trailer

MF590 + link box

2xMF's cultivating

etc etc....

Gets hard to remember the whole list when there's a lot of them eh John...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

If I had time to wait to take a photo, then they'd come nearer to identify them properly, as well !

It looks like my proposed Spring 2007 topic will be very sparse indeed.

Massey 64** with Rollers

Massey 6480 with Vaderstad Rapid Drill

New Holland TS100-A flying along the road

New Holland TM with Grimme Combi-Star

Case MXM155 with Tiller

Manitou forlift with tattie box rotator

New Holland 7840 with Kverneland CLC Cultivator

Massey 165 with Rollers (Massey was mint)

:) :) :);)

sounds like a good days spotting there, mart.

Mnday was a big gardening day, but I did have a run out to the local tip and an MF165 with loader was chain harrowing the next field...quite close to the roadside until I could stop and get the camera out, then it b*****d off when I did so !!!!

sounds like a good days spotting there, mart.

Mnday was a big gardening day, but I did have a run out to the local tip and an MF165 with loader was chain harrowing the next field...quite close to the roadside until I could stop and get the camera out, then it b*****d off when I did so !!!!

Was quite a nice variety John...... :)

Today:-

JCB TM Telehandler with Tattie Box Rotator

New Holland TM with Grimme GL32B Planter

Massey 62** with De-Stoner

New Holland with Bed-Former

Massey Backhoe Loader

:) :) ;)

and not forgetting all the construction plant working on the Great Barford by pass  :) :) :)

Don't mean to dig up year-old posts, but have you been on the new road yet Ben? You can get from that original roundabout outside Bedford with all the over-grazed fields of about 500 sheep per acre, to the black-cat roundabout in minuetes, which would have taken 15 through Barford. I do miss not going past the digger and plant yard in Barford now though, as that place is huge!  :)

mf 6480 brand new 07 plate with 5 furrow dowdswell plough working away, seemed a bit late for that, couple of jd's spud planting, nh 8430 with low loader and mini digger on working for local water board contractors, and 2 tm140's 06 and 05 plate also with water board guys

lovley old mf35 and loader owned by the same familly from new,with square top arches, looked weird????? apparently he recons they have been on from new?? marky, check your books mate

Checked my books... no sign of it... never heard of it either mate  :-\ - I wonder if she was a "special" of some kind... I don't think square wings were invented then mate  :-\

New Holland TS100-A Delta with Shape-Former

New Holland TM with Grimme Combi-Star De-Stoner

New Holland TM with Reekie Bed-Former

New Holland TM with Grimme GL32B Planter

New Holland TM140 with Loader with CAT IT12B on it

New Holland TS-A with Tortella Sub-Soiler and Opico Shatta-Press

New Holland TM155 with Grimme GL32B

JCB TM300

Case MX110 with Hardi Commander

Dad's away with the digi cam again......I'm getting my own soon though...... :D;D;) ;)

Checked my books... no sign of it... never heard of it either mate  :-\ - I wonder if she was a "special" of some kind... I don't think square wings were invented then mate  :-\

very strange mate, had holes as if a cab had been fitted at some point, although he didnt mention it, have to say they did look origonal, very  faded like the rest of the paint work, and its kept in side all year round to,oh well must have got it wrong, as i had a good look round to for one like that with no joy

2 x mtx 175's one stone removing one towing a big trailer of spud boxes for seed, with a mc115 planting them, along with a mc115 and loader moving the box, all in one feild

several oldies to inc fergy 35's and a 20te? i think, old fordson majors one with loader one without, and a long shut farm being cleared out for conversions i recon, with loads of old kit in the bushes that i couldnt see before when i have been down there, spreaders movers baler, and other odds and sods, and a tegal 7 trailer on the back of a mf165 with flexi cab, oh for a cmaera