D.Marshall Models NEW work shop

Thanks Barry, Mark and Jamie!.

the size i forget..but will measure it..well she's finished now..just a door handle till be put on and i'm ready to rock and rooollllllllllll!!!!

well there'll be no beer fridge as my mother wouldn't be too happy..but when September comes she cant do much..hahaha.

How are you heating it lad?? Im thinking about a pot bellied stove for.my.one when.it up with a radiator linked up to it

Was gonna put a pot bellied stove in my workshop when I did it but was advised not to as heater that would heat up quicker with no fumes was better,

Was gonna put a pot bellied stove in my workshop when I did it but was advised not to as heater that would heat up quicker with no fumes was better,

I want something that not on electric, cause electricity is getting serious in price, I would have a pipe to go up through the roof for the smoke

Fair play to ya lad that looks like a nice we place to be in for a few hours working away at models they with some stuff be turned out now lad

I wish I had something like that as a workshop for real stuff dose not mix with 1.32 stuff you start working on a model you leave something down and the next thing it's covered I oil or something Like that.

Good ou ya lad. Handy little workshop to have & its well kitted out for your model making. Your little business could expand now that you have a dedicated workshop. Best of luck in the future for your model making business. ;):)

Has to be tidyed up every evening says the father.

yea..nice to have everything septate from each other. My da was feed up of looking at my mess so he said till hell with it..you buy the stuff and i'll build it. ;D

Yea Justy i hope it expands. Well there a few wee projects coming up and some trailed yoke i'm working on.. O0

Thanks for the comments Guys!