Missed me.. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

Now then now then as the late Sir Jimmy would have said... Some of you may have noticed, but I have been a little absent on here of late... I've seen the tear stains on the FTF hallway carpet... or has someone not let Sean out again straight after letting him drink from his bowl ???

Anyway... I've been 'well busy' doing some real work lately... all boring shizzle too.. so... I'm back now... feel free to use this topic to tell me how much you've missed me... anyone found leaving nasty, snipey, upsetting comments will be moderated within an inch of their life and may even be reported to the police.. Mike !!!!

Hello.....

Hello.....

Anyone there...

Oi... who's turned out the light >:(

Have I missed a lot by the way ???

Who????

Sean put the light out, Tris get back under the table, Gav shhh

Oh b*gger Andy has belched again, Sean I told you to hide the sausages

Hi Marky.... been anywhere nice?

::) ::)::)

Daddy MF your back ha ha! glad your back mark the JD,Ford/NH and Case men have been walking around this site thinking the own it im glad to a fellow MF man back theres a few tears coming out of my eyes as i wright the tears of joy ha ha!

Now then now then...and clunk click every trip...I assume you were able to say all that whilst smoking a Winston Churchill cigar in your mouth at the same time Mark :huh:

Good to see you back ..Mark,...this place has been lacking a bit of buzz in your absence ;D ;D

Oh whoop whoop so happy to see the smelly ugly bloke with the odd shaped nose back :-*

I've been on here a tad more lately and I was starting to think it was little ole me that had forced him away :-[

Lots of love as always the Lord of the Weirdos :-*:-*

nice to have you back mark,now get over to latest tractor conversions and check out the masseys i did

Thanks Paul.... will go over a dribble now mate...

Oh whoop whoop so happy to see the smelly ugly bloke with the odd shaped nose back :-*

I've been on here a tad more lately and I was starting to think it was little ole me that had forced him away :-[

Lots of love as always the Lord of the Weirdos :-*:-*

Correct.. it was you.. I thought you'd gone again.. that's it I quit !! >:(O0:blank:

ha Ha... god bless you bob.... you can go to the top ofthe class mate... find me a bucket and sponge and I'll clean your tractor buddy ;)

I will keep that in mind Marky when im finish the dung ha ha! but for now if you were to wash them now you would just be taking the polish off ha ha!

nice to have you back mark,now get over to latest tractor conversions and check out the masseys i did

Yes Marky get over there NOW! Paul has come over to the RED SIDE ha ha!

Thanks Paul.... will go over a dribble now mate...

Correct.. it was you.. I thought you'd gone again.. that's it I quit !! >:(O0:blank:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo the song Baby come back ha ha! comes to mind ha ha!

Thanks Bill... I'd love one of those cigars mate....right here... right now... I don't suppose you have a cigar collection you want to thin out a bit ?

Well actually No Mark but I'm sure I have some empty small cigar metal boxes somewhere in my garage ;D ;D

Hmph! The neighbourhood was improving slowly, but that's it back to square one.

Red Ken back in London, Red Mark back on FTF - we're doomed, I tell ya. ;D

Anyway... I've been 'well busy' doing some real work lately...

You are always good for a laugh Marky - 'real work' indeed. ;D ;D

Missing some buzz? That's just the flies!! :D :D

Loads going on in the layout section, Mark. As vibrant as it has ever been to be honest. Even Ol showed up a day or two back too. Barry has been on more..... Hoping now you two are back on here together your relationship will restablish itself, we can have a red and blue uncivil ceremony and then start a collection of hats!! :-*:D :D

Missed you? Pah! :P