Top 5 tractors of all time!

Ford 7610 gen 2 (mainly just because it was the first tractor I drove), Case 885( our old loader tractor-cab seemed old compared to our current tractor but still remember sitting in there as a passenger for long amounts of time), New Holland TM175/190 (good gearbox, nice cab and decent amount of hp), Massey Ferguson 6499 (decent amount of power but still with dyna-6), John Deere 7530 & Case Quadtrac (havent driven one but just such an imposing machine)

Well number 1 for me has to be our old JD 6900 and current 6910 so many hours on those beasts (if that can count)

2nd would be JD 7810 always loved them

3rd MF 6290, got one at work and remember riding shotgun in one bailing when younger, great little machine

4th Ford FW-30, as we used to have a steiger come to subsoil but always preferred them in blue

5th Im torn between 50 series JD and the 2wd MF 4270 at work

Based on some of what I have driven as I can't believe you can't put down anything unless you have driven any of them. I have a loads I would put down but this has to be my hand picked 5.

David Brown 990 Selectamatic

International 1455XL

International Hydro 84

International 1255XL

Deutz Agrotron M640

Edited by David Brown

Well mine appear in Classic Massey Magazine... but for those too tight to buy a copy... here goes... and in this particular order

1. MF240 (Multi-Power) ... the ultimate MF35/135 basically....

2. MF5480 - my daily ride

3. MF178 - the ultimate 100 series model for me

4. MF699 - the grunt to pull a house down and a great cab.. if only it stood the test of time

5. MF3085 - the best cab to date.... and a tractor way ahead of it's time with the Dyna 4 box and a great power to weight ratio !

• Like 1

I have never driven any of these, but these are my all time classics that I either grew up lusting after or are my current favourites, all of which are on my bucket list to drive some day:

1. MF1200

2. MF 575 (specifically, a 4WD 1980 66hp model, and I think it had Multi-power. First brand new tractor I ever sat in)

3. Ford TW35 (no preference on series)

4. County 1474 Short Nose

5. Claas Xerion 5000 (just for the power!)

*Note: I can't actually drive a tractor. Not for its intended purpose anyway.

Well mine appear in Classic Massey Magazine... but for those too tight to buy a copy... here goes... and in this particular order

1. MF240 (Multi-Power) ... the ultimate MF35/135 basically....

4. MF699 - the grunt to pull a house down and a great cab.. if only it stood the test of time

5. MF3085 - the best cab to date.... and a tractor way ahead of it's time with the Dyna 4 box and a great power to weight ratio !

I drove a 3095 on harvest one year she was minto

1. MF240 (Multi-Power) ... the ultimate MF35/135 basically.... (except downhill) ;)

Sorted it for you Marky :P