What did you see today that made you laugh?

but barry did forget to mention was he was just the other side of the shower curtain  i can see them both now rambling around in that big wide boy castle of theirs , marky in the red wing & barry in the blue wing  :D :D :D

but barry did forget to mention was he was just the other side of the shower curtain  i can see them both now rambling around in that big wide boy castle of theirs , marky in the red wing & barry in the blue wing  :D :D :D

:D :D :D Blue shower curtain too  :-*:-*

Helped the boss push the petrol gator into a delivery van to be brought to the dealer...apparently he said that it needs a new engine..typical  ::):D :D

• 2 weeks later...

the look on the TM tractor drivers face as i tried to overtake him on my pushbike :D :D :D :D....that will teach him for pulling out in front of me!....missus wasnt to happy i went zooming off :D :D :D

did he have any left after you had been on his stand?  ;)

No when I came home he still at 6 left,you could have any UH McCormick for ?10 but they weren't selling :o :o

Also the JD dealer had a shed load of new 7530's and hadn't sold one :o :o

Don't kid's buy model tractors nowadays ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

no a show PDC went to any UH McCormick for ?10 each and silver McCormicks for ?25 each  ;)

Yes that is McCormick's own stand.......they take them to all the shows. So did they have diamond edition tractors? ???

I hope he has as I think he's just earnt himself a certain award ::);D

No just a long day's mowing. I was just trying to make him confirm that there were diamond editions there for ?25, but it seems I answered my own question. ::)

No just a long day's mowing. I was just trying to make him confirm that there were diamond editions there for ?25, but it seems I answered my own question. ::)

Seems Paul answered it at ten to eight to me in his post :D :D :D