What did you see today that made you laugh?

mmm can just see you to pushing buttons just for the hell of it

:D :D - I did say ... just incase..... "Bye Gavvers" just before I pressed it  :D :D

ES  = extra shine BS = big curlers  ;D ;D

Since when did BS mean big curlers... do I smell a numpty here for Mr "I didn't go to Toytrac"  ;D

:D :D :D - now IF you'd have come to Toytrac.... we'd have let you off see...  ;):D :D

I wanted to but the bloke i was driving for has put a lot of work my way this year and he was desperate (must of been to phone me) and he let me have his low loader tralier when i went to pick up my tractor for free so i owned him a favour just fell on the wrong weekend i guess  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I wanted to but the bloke i was driving for has put a lot of work my way this year and he was desperate (must of been to phone me) and he let me have his low loader tralier when i went to pick up my tractor for free so i owned him a favour just fell on the wrong weekend i guess  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Never mind mate... KEEP APRIL 08 CLEAR... as I don;t know the date for Spalding yet  ;)

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?

A couple of things today....

Firstly, I'm sat in traffic at some lights today with a white van marked up with "DVLA" all over, on each corner is some sort of sensor..... I start to think to myself "What the f**K is that all about" when an ad comes on the radio telling me exactly what it is...... I pi$$ed myself  ::):D :D

Secondly, I call in my local for a pint on the way home from work and bump into Nigel Fords illegitimate son in my local pub, he's a southerner but swears blind he doesn't know Nigel...... My mates couldn't quite grasp it but they would have if they had ever seen Nigel!

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?

A couple of things today....

Firstly, I'm sat in traffic at some lights today with a white van marked up with "DVLA" all over, on each corner is some sort of sensor..... I start to think to myself "What the f**K is that all about" when an ad comes on the radio telling me exactly what it is...... I pi$$ed myself  ::):D :D

Secondly, I call in my local for a pint on the way home from work and bump into Nigel Fords illegitimate son in my local pub, he's a southerner but swears blind he doesn't know Nigel...... My mates couldn't quite grasp it but they would have if they had ever seen Nigel!

Well,....  they do get around our 3 lads, but none of them are illegitimate. :D Never have I even thought of calling them such, either! ::);):D