What did you see today that made you laugh?

2-1.  A good omen for Sunday Ben? :D

nope >:( >:(, i can see Arsenal winning comfortably i think :-\ :-\

Liverpool were shocking last night, i hate to say it but Voronin....who is he and what did he do :D :D :D

This is something I wish I'd seen ;D

My dad, while bringing his horse in from the field, observed the bull grazing quietly with his ladies some way off. Concluding that with it's stumpy legs, stout stature and unathletic physique there was no way it could ever catch him up, he continued to head for the gate.

Suddenly, the horse started to jump about and my Dad felt a strong urge to panic as there was said, bull, heading towards him at full pelt. Dad realised that there was no way he going to outrun the animal, and attempted to shield himself with the horse.

Fortunately, the animal swerved at the last minute and simply dashed passed him at headed for the gate. And my dad, much relieved, followed after it.... but not too closely of course.

I said to my Dad that it was a good job he wasn't wearing anything red... to which he replied 'you're quite correct... but I was very nearly wearing something brown!'

;D

been going through a mf brouchure today getting info and pics ect for my next build, and in one of the shots they have a huge field with farm in the distance, with 4 of the modelds in insertpics across the 2 sheet, there smack bang in the middel coming out the the farm is a ford tw i think with trailer,which has so blatently been "painted red" it sticks out more now that it would have done against the trees :D :D :D :D :D

been going through a mf brouchure today getting info and pics ect for my next build, and in one of the shots they have a huge field with farm in the distance, with 4 of the modelds in insertpics across the 2 sheet, there smack bang in the middel coming out the the farm is a ford tw i think with trailer,which has so blatently been "painted red" it sticks out more now that it would have done against the trees :D :D :D :D :D

What brochure is that Sean... is it one of mine  ???

Okay, this was yesterday , but I thought it might interest some of you.......

Artic car transporter with 6 new Subaru Impreza's on it, 3 on the top deck and 3 upside down underneath the top deck, fixed to it, and the legend " the new Subaru Impreza sticks to the road" 8)

Anyone else seen it?