What did you see today that made you laugh?

An email that I got this morning containing a video clip by "The Flying Pigs" from Aberdeen with a chap on the phone calling the Caledonia bank call centre to change his address. Sheer classic and reminds me of "Scotland the What"  humour.

I'm sure all you North East of Scotland members would appreciate it as much as I did ;D ;D

I won a cd voucher at work for being nice to customers. My partner, Frazer (yes, Simon I know it's also the name of a trailer ::)),  won a '15 minutes extra tea break' and he doesn't get any tea breaks cos he only works evenings... so he'll find that really useful  ;D

Ooo and another thing (that I'm a little bit embarrassed about, but it was quite funny)... a clip of me 'doing disco' in my Asda uniform (impromptu party when I got in from work) on Friday night until 4am with some friends... just praying she doesn't put it on U tube :o

Frazer hey.... ummm.... he could be razored frazer when I've finished with him  >:( - taking our forum pin up girl  >:( :'( :'( :-*

Pin up girl :D :D :D :D :D  thats a goodone, come on Ben give us Mandy the Pin up girl :D :D :D :D

I won a cd voucher at work for being nice to customers. My partner, Frazer (yes, Simon I know it's also the name of a trailer ::)),  won a '15 minutes extra tea break' and he doesn't get any tea breaks cos he only works evenings... so he'll find that really useful  ;D

Ooo and another thing (that I'm a little bit embarrassed about, but it was quite funny)... a clip of me 'doing disco' in my Asda uniform (impromptu party when I got in from work) on Friday night until 4am with some friends... just praying she doesn't put it on U tube :o

Different spelling though the trailer ones were FRASER'S OF ROTHIENORMAN ;) ;)

An invoice for "rebuilding shed" £1700

"What shed?" I ask the client.

"Umm, well, I was removing the muck heap in the livery yard with the JCB and managed to decapitate the loo!

This is the man who I allowed to let me down in said JCB bucket once when he asked for some high-level photos.