What did you see today that made you laugh?

I had to deliver a 13tonner and 9ton dumper down to Burnham on Crouch in Essex this afternoon. I was told to ring the customer half an hour before arrival and meet in a layby as the delivery point was on a nasty stretch of road ??? ??? ??? so I rang the bloke met him in the layby and 2mins l;ater 2 cop cars arrived to close the road :o :o

One of the coppers asked how long it would take and i said 'if I unchain it here about 5 mins'

he replied 'we don't get much excitement round here so take your time and we'll upset a few folk'  :D :D

When I left after only 6 mins the traffic was qued half a mile each way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My uniform for my new job :D :D

Thank christ she didn't have the flash on!  :D  You'd have both been blinded from it hitting the strips. I have an orange set for when I am in the quarries. The guys/gals up RPB that do the Honda, Nissan, Mitsibushi and whatever else just have green vests I think. The pain with the Hi-Viz gear is it gets dirty so easily.

oh they aim at them i have 23 years of experiance at that on the roads, they see yellow i am sure they speed up and swerve at you :D :D

I'd like to see them try that with me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I can bite back ;) ;) ;) ;)

Seeing me Lordie's new profile picture and the words

" reet proper pork pie lad "

:D :D  - Hazel and Damien sent two for me... I had to keep them quiet until I got home... as I had Gav with me... and he may have wanted one...

They are bloody lovely as well... we don't have pork pies like that for us soft southerners I can tell thee lad.. they're reet taisty und nor mistaaaarke lad

Hazel... I love you... (but please don't tell Damien  :-[;D:-*  )

Seeing the photo of Aunty Sue with her mouth open reminded me of the grand canyon area we just crossed over..... :D :D :D :D  Im thinking of asking Andy if we could use the picture on the front page of Model Farmer with the caption:  "YOU GOTTA READ THIS TO BELIEVE IT" :D :D :D

At worst it could be use in a Polident denture cream ad, with the caption:" Use Polident and this will never happen to you" :D :D :D :D

Oh damn I'll probably be sent to the corner for this one :'( :'(

Seeing the photo of Aunty Sue with her mouth open reminded me of the grand canyon area we just crossed over..... :D :D :D :D  Im thinking of asking Andy if we could use the picture on the front page of Model Farmer with the caption:  "YOU GOTTA READ THIS TO BELIEVE IT" :D :D :D

At worst it could be use in a Polident denture cream ad, with the caption:" Use Polident and this will never happen to you" :D :D :D :D

Oh damn I'll probably be sent to the corner for this one :'( :'(

Leave the girl alone - I took the picture and I feel bad now - she has got teeth and they are a lot better than mine. Also, she's lovely and if you are not careful it will be worse than the corner for you ..,

Leave the girl alone - I took the picture and I feel bad now - she has got teeth and they are a lot better than mine. Also, she's lovely and if you are not careful it will be worse than the corner for you ..,

Having a bit of fun with her aunty..........how come you feel bad?  Got a tooth ache or just packing a bit of guilt??????????

Guilt.....I thought there was a rule here that said no guilt after the age of 50 :D :D  ah well I been sent to that corner so often it has my name on it.....oh well Aunty Sue is thinking of coming west so if she stops here I will make up for it.... :-\

The farmer behind our new office complex making a dam at the corner of his road with a MF135 and bucket / scraper on the back so that the water does not run down his road but runs down our bank and starts to go into our basement. Made me laugh seeing him do that a small farmer taking on the almighty oil giant Halliburton. I heard from one of our real estate people that he had sent a digger up to clear the dam at 2 am this morning. Me thinks this could turn into a right battle. Unfortunately my camera was in the car and I wasnt going out for it to get soaked in the process.

• 2 weeks later...