What did you see today that made you laugh?

Well it was on Sunday but it has tickled me pink since then....

Paul Capon loading his table up wit oodles of lovely models along with his youngest daughter, who is 6 or 7 ?? Anyway she was appropriatley dressed in PDC Farm Models overalls.

"Ere Tris, Evie has got your overalls on!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Evie was well pleased with Tris's 'hand me downs'  :laugh: :laugh:

post-96-132639291255_thumb.jpg

I took maisie to the pony yard at 6.30 this morning as they were heading off out to a show ???  what made me laugh?...........I have been designated relief driver for the horsebox as I have a HGV  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-96-132639291433_thumb.jpg

Oh dear, they do know of your ability of getting as much on a load as possible........next thing we'll be seeing is pictures of 8 horses crammed in where 3 should be  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The lady did look at me a bit funny when I asked 'if you look in your mirror and see a horses head out of one of them windows I suppose you know to slow down for the next corner'  :laugh: :laugh:

Boss went to pick our new bull up form York today, met his current owner there who'd brought him from Northumberland, got him back here this afternoon and put him in the pen with a barren heifer.....we were talking about a name for him beginning with D as we already had Austin and still have a Balmoral and Clinton, within 2 minutes he's doing what a Bull should do so his name is ****!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boss went to pick our new bull up form York today, met his current owner there who'd brought him from Northumberland, got him back here this afternoon and put him in the pen with a barren heifer.....we were talking about a name for him beginning with D as we already had Austin and still have a Balmoral and Clinton, within 2 minutes he's doing what a Bull should do so his name is ****!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

If he prooves very good at his job perhaps rename him Dirk Diggler! ;)

Just looked at the up and coming birthdays.......poor Barry.......still, he looks very good for his age ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think someone has been messing with his profile settings Mike... Given your qualification's.... would you be willing to lead the enquiry into this please ???;D:-[

OK... OK.... I'll come quietly... it's a fair cop guvnor... I'm nicked  :'(

Damn... I was never any good under the pressure of interrogation

going to post this in here as now its actually pretty funny wasnt just now mind

following my call from the bank this morning telling me my cards stopped due to cloning, they have just rang again, at my home number in the uk, pretty important that

asking if its ok to authorise my card for my hotel as i am trying to check out following my holiday in south africa???????? following a good few expletives to the gentelman on the other end of the phone and a 5 min on hold which just boiled me up a bit more, the guy came back and said the transaction had been stopped, and they would look into it, now call me stupid but if i answer my home phone twice in the same day how the hell can i be in south africa at the same time??? guy didnt quite get what i was saying at the time when i pointed that out, more so how is someone still using my card, when its very clearly stopped, thats what they told me at 10ish this morning

Dad and I were in the workshop this afternoon mending timber cattle  troughs no.gifno.gif

Our neighbour was drawing dung into a yard beside us with his JD 6420 S  that has a concrete pad (ex silage pit) on an incline so basically once  you get in you go down a watery dip, up a hill, full 90 degree turn  rising and then a big incline and you should be there.

Well he had a 20ft Smyth trailer with silage sides well loaded and got  in fine and through the dip, reluctantly got up the first hill while  scrubbing the tyres and made it around the corner. Went so far up the  hill and then complete stop!

He tried it a few times and still no go. As luck would have it his  brother was bucking up the dung with their 100hp Hurlimann so he took  off the bucket and tried a shove with the loader - no joy! Eventually he  chained the Hurlimann to the JD and after much grunting 220hp got the  load up! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Needless to say the next load was a bit smallerlol.giflol.giflol.gif

My mate on the destoner at work this afternoon......just turned into a new bed, started to go into it when the cross conveyor at the back wouldn't start so I wander across to assist with diagnosis, after 10 minutes of checking fuses and hydraulics with no joy I phone the dealer......while on the phone to the service manager I wander round to the front of the machine and notice the power lead has pulled out of the front of the machine......my mate won't live this one down for a while both on the farm and at the dealers ;D ;D ;D ;D

This text which was copied from an ebay listing for the houses of parlament which has since been removed ;D ;D

FOR SALE The Palace of Westminster. To include Parliament and House of Lords. 1,100 rooms, 100 staircases and 645 dithering fools. And that big phallic symbol next to it. I just bet the MP's don't see the irony in that do they...

Only 900 years old, but sadly of no use to us anymore. A very nice building I'm sure you'd agree, but at the moment full of bickering fools who couldn't organise an Anne Summers party at a lesbian prison officers reunion. I have, to be honest, never really enjoyed it in all the time I have thrown my good hard earned and taxed off the face of the earth money, at the miserable looking place. I mean, you don't have to be ugly to work in the place, but it does help. So is the ability to lie your ass off, miss lead over 56 million people and start wars in country's we have no interest in...Apart from oil...Oh I could go on...I'm afraid the whole thing has got to go because no-one seems to have a bloody clue how to work it properley. Are there no operating instructions for heaven sake? Would make an ideal riverside apartment complex, fill it full of fat cat corporate bankers, fiddlers, cheats, con artists and idiots.........Oh damn it already is....

It would make an ideal cess pit, but I'm afraid it's already half full. Guy Fawkes didn't seem to be such a bad lad after all, did he? Had the right idea. Shame he got caught now. Never could understand why we CELEBRATED him being found out! The way I see it Guy Fawkes is the only person who ever entered the bloody building with honest intentions.....The only way we can really make these politicians work is by NOT electing them!! Why is it that political leaders don't seem to have all the answers until they write their memoirs huh? Right little bright sparks then aren't they....

KIDS: Fairy tales do not begin with the words "Once upon a time" They actually start with the more sinister phrase, "If I'm elected..."

Benefits to new owner will include;

Examining and challenging the work of the government (shouldn't take too long then)

Debating and passing all laws (whether you like then or not)

Enabling the government to raise taxes (this is gonna be the real earner)

False claim system for just about anything.

Free clock

Council tax exempt

cheap to heat 'cause it's always full of hot air

Sleep with your colleagues regularly. (John Major, shame on you. Mrs Bottomley, what did you see in him? Was he really that good in the sack)

If it moves, tax it

If it keeps moving, regulate it

If it stops moving, susidise it

I want to see Jose Mourinho in charge. Well look what he did at stamford bridge. Make Prime Minister's question time more entertaining and I'd never switch off another Party Political Broadcast......

The current owner/occupier sold his soul to the devil then asked for a refund..Not in sterling though. He devalued that along time ago. Our Great Mr Brown managed to sell off 60% of the UK's gold reserves (395 tonnes of gold, at an average price of £186 per ounce). Since then gold has risen to over £597 per ounce. Most of which you'll find wrapped around a bin collecting chav lottery winners neck, only not tight enough. But I digress. In real terms the only cost to the population is a petty £4 Billion quid. Or to you and I humble tax payers £100 each. As a Bank of England spokesman stated "There is no better example of Gordon Brown's economic incompetence than this"

Labour MP Shahid Malik said that his claim of £66,827, including £2,600 for a home cinema system was "One Million Per Cent within the rules" With maths skills like that, no wonder his expenses are being questioned....