What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 2 weeks later...

Following a bloke in a pick up truck earlier today, he had a trailer with about a dozen sheets of plasterboard lead from the tailgate diagonally up to the top of the front rack with a ratchet strap around the middle. . .. ... went over a bump and snapped the lot clean in half!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shouldn't laugh. ..

Yes we should!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Had my work mate and myself creased up laughing at work today, we also have one of the owners sons helping us at the moment and he was saying that he was tired after lunch so while I was unloading the straw trailers he decided to lay 5 bales back on top of the bottom layer for a doze. My workmate gestured that he was there so I picked two bales up with the JCB and rammed them hard against the front of the stack on the bottom layer giving the whole row a hell of a jolt......I can't remember the last time I saw someone jump so much ;D ;D ;D ;D He said he thought the stack was falling down ;D ;D

well for me was

i put a 3ft bucket witch has a blade on

on the 13tonne machine 

stuck it in the ground about 150mm and poceeded to pull it to me then went to lift and slew and dump as i dumped the load the teeth with bar all fell off

got off the machine and handed it to my forman sayin that is not man enought for me  ;D ;D ;D

well for me was

i put a 3ft bucket witch has a blade on

on the 13tonne machine 

stuck it in the ground about 150mm and poceeded to pull it to me then went to lift and slew and dump as i dumped the load the teeth with bar all fell off

got off the machine and handed it to my forman sayin that is not man enought for me  ;D ;D ;D

Only there a few days and already breaking stuff ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the yeo valley advert makes me laught every time

all laughing at the farm this morning about that.

farmers son reckons he does that so we ripped all morning and then while at oulton park watching bsb i was texting him laughing at him i think he might regret saying it now ! :P

We are in the process of potty training my grand daughter so every time she uses the potty we all have to cheer and say well done..........just seems funny for a room full of adults to be cheering a dribble of wee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D