What did you see today that made you laugh?

I went into Lidl today as they sometimes have some strange and unusual items in amongst the groceries, well today was no exception  :of :of As you walked down the middle aisle with the usual assortment of cheap power tools and Winceyette pyjamas I came upon the strangest of all......horse blankets and leg covers as well as things to go under the saddle to make it a more comfortable ride.

I don't think I have ever walked into any other supermarket and found horsey items amongst the baked beans and chocolate biscuits.....bizarre  :of :of :of :of

a hungarian lorry driver who decided to go to par docks with a 40ft curtain sider artic, high one to, via a 11ft 6 bridge, and somehow decided to actually try and go under it resulting in him getting stuck by the air kit on his lorry let alone the trailer, no idea what he was thinking

a hungarian lorry driver who decided to go to par docks with a 40ft curtain sider artic, high one to, via a 11ft 6 bridge, and somehow decided to actually try and go under it resulting in him getting stuck by the air kit on his lorry let alone the trailer, no idea what he was thinking

i do hope it was a rail bridge as it will cost them a fortune ::) ::)

yeah was a rail bridge, old well built soild granite one, lets say his air kit was not looking to healthy to say the least, amazing he actually tried steve, the roads straight, well signed and the bridge is very very clear ,so lord only knows what his sat nav was playing at

I got a copy of the latest Agritoy magazine today and lo and behold on page 6 is FTF's pin up err.....bad boy err.....thing!

Sadly I can't read the text but I think I can imagine what it says  ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::)

MFMark0001.jpg

a travis perkins delivery truck today, brand new 11 plate, in a very fetching pink, supporting brest cancer awarnes charity, but the poor driver, shades on, baseball cap on, can just see the ribbing he got on the building sites with that number 

Went to the dentists tonight, got my mouth numbed :laugh:

mother was happy it shut me up till the Dr said i can still talk it's my upper jaw numbed, mothers face was a picture, got back home and me and the fater started talking about upgrading all the machines in april,the oldest is 8 year old and the youngest is 3 yer old so brand new 2011 machine by July hopefully :)