What did you see today that made you laugh?

Blimey TM, he wound you up then!!? I got a gobfull last night too from doorman. . . . at MacDonalds. . . . With a mullet!! Are they back in?

yeah just a bit, and my other half infact near as all 30 of us,lets see how funny he thinks it is when his phone keeps going of??????? cheaky sod he was,

The look on two old ladies faces when I walked out of the front door in my boxer shorts and they were stood on my drive gawping at the house!  :o :o :o :o :o;D:D

i can imagine mate

just seen a bit on the local news about a lorry driver who tried to take a 40 ton rig down a narrow lane in cornwall and got stuck on the bridge at the bottom,totally demolished the sides of it to get out, straight away i had to text tris and see where he was

A few PM's. .... .

Hej!!!

I Tristiana and work in uk for money. Live in Uzb is no nice but here uk people very nice to me. In London I work in bar for rich mans. I make lot of money but always go home with walk like John Wayne!!!

Tristiana.

Hey baby 

Which rich man do you offer your services to Vladimer or Marky Fordson 

I will meet you at Toytrac and I will pay you well 

Udizoma

Marky?? He no pay well. .. . check bounce everytime. Vladimir?? He have no money - he buy toys on www

Toytrac? Cuppa tea and I'm yours loverboyizoma!!!

I must warn you I am not very pleasing on the eye but I am a big boy

A few PM's. .... .

Hej!!!

I Tristiana and work in uk for money. Live in Uzb is no nice but here uk people very nice to me. In London I work in bar for rich mans. I make lot of money but always go home with walk like John Wayne!!!

Tristiana.

Hey baby   

Udizoma

Marky?? He no pay well. .. . check bounce everytime. Vladimir?? He have no money - he buy toys on www

:D :D :D :D - Marky can pay by cash if you are a big boy  ;)

A few PM's. .... .

Hej!!!

Tristiana.

Hey baby   

Udizoma

well i am your man for the cuppa tea tristina  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D dont like to splash out on me birds to much eh

saw something last night that had me laughing for ages, a neighbour who ive thought was a screw loose for quite a while harrowing an 11 acre field with.......

wait for it...

his volvo estate :D :D :o

i wish id had my camera

What a sight that would have been! :D :D :D

I am babysitting for Marcus while he wines and dines his new lady friend (I only met her tonight) so imagine his face when I suggested getting out his baby photos - classic :D :D :D

I take it they were recent ones!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am babysitting for Marcus while he wines and dines his new lady friend (I only met her tonight) so imagine his face when I suggested getting out his baby photos - classic :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D - and did you lick your hanky and wipe his face in front of her MJBM  ;):D :D :D

Some come on... he's not here... what's she like  ??? ??? ??? ???