What did you see today that made you laugh?

This when I found it on another forum :D :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8017391.stm

Classic that was - saw it a few times on the news over here - the best bit though was when the owner came in and ran down the aisle after him only for the bull turned on him.

Best for me was in Kilkenny city driving the lads home and some drunk lad at the traffic lights asked us for a lift - a friend says to him "You see them legs - they are to be used for walking" - with that the lights went green and I floored it :D :D

He was still laughing about it yesterday :D :D

Just googled some photos of 3 series' to see whether the one I've bought was a pre- or post- mid life facelift version and found this... :D [it's post facelift incidentally, which is nice ;)  ;D]

This is one seriously hardcore pimp wagon ::):D :D :D

jpg00003.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A bird bouncing like a jack-in-the-box at my office window.  He has been at it for a couple of hours now bouncing off the sill and looking in the window.

It is a Goldcrest and he must be getting tired out by now.  Apart from that as I sit right next to the window he is becoming a distraction as I can see him out of the corner of my eye!

yo`ve go to watch out for these birds

they sit in the middle of the road , and some are the size of cars   :D

What, you mean them big bu**ers with bald necks an' massive thighs........ they'r 05riches (Ostriches)

Har Har har..........snort.......(SMe posh larf)  ;):D

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was bloomin' clever for this hour!  :D :D

Luke, I know what you mean, the farm we were at today have saddleback piglets and everytime we left the clamp, the ampty trialers banged and rattle past their field. The little prkers ran around like nutters crashing into eachother and falling over. It was ace.  :D;D:D

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was bloomin' clever for this hour!  :D :D

Luke, I know what you mean, the farm we were at today have saddleback piglets and everytime we left the clamp, the ampty trialers banged and rattle past their field. The little prkers ran around like nutters crashing into eachother and falling over. It was ace.  :D;D:D

See that's my sort of humour  :D :D

I'm the sort of person that laughs when people's bags break when leaving Tescos, or brolleys get blown inside out, or old ladies get hit by frisbee's in the park  :D :D