What did you see today that made you laugh?

my gaffer smashing the door of a tractor i was working on gas strut was broken and i had a block of wood holding it open went for lunch and bang he was on his phone and thought he would lean on it his face was a picture better still dont know when we can get one as its on back order  :D :D :D :D :D

Had one of the students helping me with the irrigation this morning due to a shoulder injury I have at the minute ::) warned him he may get wet and sure enough he was pulling the flexi hose out to reconnect it when it drained its contents down the back of both his legs :D :D

Had one of the students helping me with the irrigation this morning due to a shoulder injury I have at the minute ::) warned him he may get wet and sure enough he was pulling the flexi hose out to reconnect it when it drained its contents down the back of both his legs :D :D

us students always have the sh1ty jobs  :D :D :D when i went on placement they told me to go and move the collecting yard gate ,and they switched it on and both taps were switched off  ::) boom off came the top hose and  was soaked  ::) stundents are always introduced to water in one way or another arnt they  :D::):D

A jipsy horse from the field next door broke into school grounds, me and dan nearly got it into the food hall but it ran and they called the police, but they didnt have a clue what they were doing.. they tried running after it   :D :D :D

The police? What a joke, that should be a waste of police time - a criminal offence!

well after seeing a post in what annoyed you today i went on facebook typed in somebodys name , and a picture came up of a grown man on a kiddies peddel tractor ... wait a minuet  .... only joking  ;)

:D :D :D :D when I walked in the pub friday night all my old scool friends that are on facebook were really dissapointed as they thought i'd take me John Deere ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D when I walked in the pub friday night all my old scool friends that are on facebook were really dissapointed as they thought i'd take me John Deere ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i think it will be much quicker if you take the car  :D;D ;D ;D ;D