What did you see today that made you laugh?

I've a feeling Big Dad won't live that down for a long time! :D :D

Again, could have been worse. Best keep an eye on him, Andy. Hope things are picking up. ;)

your right there tris, in a funny way it did get worse, went to borrow a chain and the man came along with his zetor and pulled him out ::)

went to do a cesspit with the tanker ,set up the pipes nd put it to go and forgot to turn the pump to suck and it blew all the sh1t everywhere and the guy was watching down the manhole and the rest speaks for itself  :D :D :D couldnt look him in the eye after  :D oh and hes booked us to bale his lawn in a couple of weeks  :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs F...

we were talking about some writing I had been sent to proof read (about MF)...

MRS F: Blimey... even I know more about MF than that

ME: Oh really... well when were MF first formed... bearing in mind they celebrated their 50th aniversary last year... (bit of a clue really)

DIANE: er... 1929  :D :D

WAIT... it's gets better...

ME: OK then... that's a fail... best of 3... so... prior to Massey Ferguson they were called Massey Harris Ferguson... your question is this... which TWO companies merged to produce MHF ???

DIANE: er.... David Brown and..... (by this time I am getting cross so I butted in with question 3

ME: OK.. now then darling.. you final question will be an easy one... so at least you get 1 out of 3 (now here I am being mean... as I know she knows Perkins engines are the most popular fitment to most MF's).... so... Which make of engine manufacturer is fitted to my new tractor Hattie ???

DIANE: er... Travis Perkins  :D :D :D

Yep... according to my dear wife a wood yard made the engine in Hattie  :D :D :D :D

A couple of my mates called in to Sparrick Lane on Friday night to see how we were getting on. One of the gruesome twosome has given up smoking and is a bit fidgety, always looking for something to do so as to relieve the cravings from his mind. . .

So I gave him a paint scraper, sat back and had a ***!! :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

classic today for a change, working out totnes way down a lane, when a holiday makerin a car and caravan  very clearly lost comes round the bend to find us working,pips his horn at us and asks us to move as hes going to ?? and has taken the wrong turn so needs to find somewhere to turn round, ,ok we aint nasty, but have a large box open in the road, so will take us about 5 mins to shut it down and move the stuff so he can get past, got about halfway done shutting it down when my mate looks up and sees the car coming through the gap between the van and hedgrow( about 8 ft hight grannite/ cob walled grass one) ,now theres barley enough room for his car, pasanger wing mirrors already bent in from dragging the bank, we try to stop him as at this moment we cant even get in the van to move let alone move, but no hes having none of it, large grinding noise a split second later and our van is now wedged between his caravan and the bank on our side ,he cant get out of his car, his wifes going nutty at him ,and we cant get into our van either, we are both stuck, he sprouts a few obsenitys at us about taking our time moving, and then proceeds to try and reverse, lots more grinding ,loud bang and more grinding later hes backed out of the wedge , his tyres gone on the caravan, the sides got a huge gash from the hedrow wall on the passanger side,hes hit the rear corner of his car and bust the light, and scraped the side of the car to ,our van, well bar one small scrape on the top where it looks like the roofs have met, nothing not a mark ,guy proceeds to rry and get our insurance details of us, with no joy, we have all the signs out and the sign at the end of the lane states unsuitable for stuff over 6ft due to a bridge about half a mile from us, after pointing this all out and trying so hard not to laugh he reverses back of round the corner not to be seen again till we left about an hour later,where we found him being loaded onto a AA recovery truck ,still getting major greif from the wife

why do they allow tem to drive these things without proper tests

went jeting drains with the 885 and jetter and my uncle went in his new corsa van and when we wer jettin he told me to get somthing from the van and i did and locked the van and put the key in my pocket  :) well once the drain was done my uncle stayed to talk to his mate who was diggin the drains up for us to jet and i started the 13 mile trip home which was about 45 mins  :D theres me ploddin along and about 15 mins later i get a call the call ,he thought he had lost his key  :D so had to go back give the key and drive back home  :D done over 30 miles today  ;D

just watched a bit on the local bbc news about wet harvest again this year and how farmers are putting in bigger dryers to deal with it, right at the end the met office was quoted as saying " farmers can contact us direct for persoanl advice on days to harvest" they cant get the forcast right for the country so what do they know about a day forcast for 1 farmer :D :D :D :D :D

Beem away for the weekend visiting an old friend for his 25th wedding anniversary, they decided to have a hog roast for the 200+ guests.............well it went a bit wrong  :D :D :D :D :D :D

They set it going and then went out to get the salad stuff from the shop. Unfortunately the fat started to drip and caught on fire..... this was the result

003.jpg

004.jpg

It was a little overdone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beem away for the weekend visiting an old friend for his 25th wedding anniversary, they decided to have a hog roast for the 200+ guests.............well it went a bit wrong  :D :D :D :D :D :D

They set it going and then went out to get the salad stuff from the shop. Unfortunately the fat started to drip and caught on fire..... this was the result

It was a little overdone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

best tell your mate that you slow cook it to get crackling :D :D :D sent the pics to my old dear mind as it look just like the last prrk joint she cooked when we went round

the state of the fields that a certain contractor mowed without checking his front mowers blades,a disc missing both blades wont cut grass  ::),four fields with green lines all beside the main road,also the request on hugo for the harvester team to get a new ride on lawn mower for the grass the mower man cut,and also the fact that the mower man is meant to have cut a dairy farmers 80 - 90 acre of second cut the same way

the state of the fields that a certain contractor mowed without checking his front mowers blades,a disc missing both blades wont cut grass  ::),four fields with green lines all beside the main road,also the request on hugo for the harvester team to get a new ride on lawn mower for the grass the mower man cut,and also the fact that the mower man is meant to have cut a dairy farmers 80 - 90 acre of second cut the same way

:D :D :D what a fool go back and get pictures lad

Ooon nitty gritty! Why did it happen then, Rob?

He is totally full of his own self importance and was mouthing off needless to say he upset someone who was only too happy to show him what he thought of him hit him with such a force knock him several feet onto the bowling green he tried to get up and recieved another good hit which helped him stay in the ground. Other neighbour saw it she is friends with his wife and even she agreed he deserved it and had been coming for a while ;D ;D

His face was nicely bruised and scabbed this morning ;D