What did you see today that made you laugh?

A short note from Sean somewhere in Alaska not too happy that his ship mates are a bunch of old yanks who want to talk about their piles and constipation. :D :D :D :D :D :D  added to the fact most probably can't hear nor understand his Brit tongue :D :D :D :D  Us poor FTF Yanks are in the dog house now :D :D :D

3 speed cameras in a row in plymouth, all burnt out :D :D :D :D :D sorry robbo and co, but thats a pretty impressive bit of work, all in spots that i can never ever in 25 years living here remember a accident, not even near schools ect

I can never understand the reasoning behind speed cameras unless it is as a revenue raiser. For me, the most effective form of accident prevention is the good old marked patrol car, it is far more of a deterrent than any camera. All cameras seem to do is to cause "concertina" driving where drivers slow for the camera and then speed up again

your exactly 100% correct officer. visual deterent  if your caught red handed so to speak fair enough. just using them for revenue its not really a result.  on the flip side  i do agree with strict limits in built up areas. lots of big signs and paintwork on the road is a pretty big reminder at accident spots some how that slows people down.  those who drive stupidly once they have been warned deserve concesquences of their actions.

I can never understand the reasoning behind speed cameras unless it is as a revenue raiser. For me, the most effective form of accident prevention is the good old marked patrol car, it is far more of a deterrent than any camera. All cameras seem to do is to cause "concertina" driving where drivers slow for the camera and then speed up again

I had to go have my prostate checked you know at our age men do that and then I had to go have a bone density test done and they found metal inside of me...Now I'm worried if the doctor who did the prostate test still has his class ring... :D :D :D :D :D :D

psss hope aunty jo don't catch this one or I may be in the corner again :'( :'( :'(

I had to go have my prostate checked you know at our age men do that and then I had to go have a bone density test done and they found metal inside of me...Now I'm worried if the doctor who did the prostate test still has his class ring... :D :D :D :D :D :D

psss hope aunty jo don't catch this one or I may be in the corner again :'( :'( :'(

Should I just say you have put your finger on the problem ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D

theyve had a new roof put on the welding workshop at college and they were  re-cladding it and one of the roofers was drilling the holes ready to put the rivet in and then tim popped and he jumped a mile :D he was sayin something to the other guy on the roof so we made up the conversation :D "you seem to have drilled your finger there ol' lad" "dunner worry i can keep going" etc

my boss coming back from site on his bike having been knocked off it by postman pat :D :D :D::).....most comments were 'arent they on strike today', 'you sure your telling the truth'!!.....he wasnt badly hurt, just grazes! :D :D :D :D

Strange kinda stuff you let Doctors do to you in the States?!!!

Are you sure you didn't swallow my earrings because I haven't received them yet.....

Hey earrings right O won't be long headed south soon.............those were studs right..... ;D

Well yesterday after we had moved my uncle into his new sheltered cottage we can back from Inverurie with a TV adaptor and saw a couple with a kit car on a Q plate. We got on the chat and it was a professionally built car with a Kawasaki 900cc motor bike engine. Does 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds and tops at 140MPH and can sit and do doughnuts. It only weighs just over 400kg. What made me laugh well it doesn't have a reverse and another uncle of mine dads younger brother gave him a push

17092009.jpg