What did you see today that made you laugh?

Bill Pepper at Cheffins with his "up" between each bid - one of the big dealers gave him an earfull over it ;D ;D

Seems us Irish must be well spotted over there as we met several over there especially from Cork.

The 3 wheeled MF 165 there as well ;D ;D

I thought I would watch my post count so when I got to 5000 I would throw a party considering I live that long......but because of a devious scheme no doubt by the mods to keep us Yanks under their thumb my count has been frozen at 4571 for at least the last 100 post....why those dirty dogs....  "Here to Help"  pwwwwttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lucky I dont care about Math....... ;)

I thought I would watch my post count so when I got to 5000 I would throw a party considering I live that long......but because of a devious scheme no doubt by the mods to keep us Yanks under their thumb my count has been frozen at 4571 for at least the last 100 post....why those dirty dogs....  "Here to Help"  pwwwwttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lucky I dont care about Math....... ;)

You had better behave young Rick cos the Aunties are both within a few miles of each other tonight in Cornwall ......

Moderator baiting must be prohibited in the rules somewhere I reckon...

But No... this has been discussed around the big oak table in Andy's office suite.... after retiring to the drawing room for port and cigars we made the decision to simply post this reply to Rick and his childish... yes.... frankly childish 'prodding' and 'poking' of the 'Here to Help' Management team of FTF..

So.. here goes...

Dear Mr Fartsmell... oh... sorry Hartwell....

On behalf of the moderation team of FTF we would like to officially serve this notice on you....

PPpppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kind regards

The Here to help, service with a smile, will that be all madam (or sir), keepers of the peace, keepers of Ben Purse... team of FTF

Moderator baiting must be prohibited in the rules somewhere I reckon...

But No... this has been discussed around the big oak table in Andy's office suite.... after retiring to the drawing room for port and cigars we made the decision to simply post this reply to Rick and his childish... yes.... frankly childish 'prodding' and 'poking' of the 'Here to Help' Management team of FTF..

So.. here goes...

Dear Mr Fartsmell... oh... sorry Hartwell....

On behalf of the moderation team of FTF we would like to officially serve this notice on you....

PPpppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kind regards

The Here to help, service with a smile, will that be all madam (or sir), keepers of the peace, keepers of Ben Purse... team of FTF

:-\ :-\  Two Aunties in the same location.... :of  Ohhhhh how I love the big pond :P .... and to Marky phhhhhttttttttwwwwwwwwwww  noticed you have 300 million post have you been nicking mine??  No woner I been on here longer then you!!!!! I should have at least 5000 random post alone...... ???

some moron in a BMW 530d undertaking everyone (including me)doing about 90mph, and undertaking a police t5 volvo too, without realising it he was chased and pulled over. b******d's not so smug now! :police::laugh: :laugh:

you work for a undertaker, funeral home???????  Don't you mean "overtaking"...oh I know I don't understand your language... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

you work for a undertaker, funeral home???????  Don't you mean "overtaking"...oh I know I don't understand your language... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

well... i was in the outside lane at like 80mph following the policeman, he was in the middle lane so he undertook me....? i thought it made sense...

well... i was in the outside lane at like 80mph following the policeman, he was in the middle lane so he undertook me....? i thought it made sense...

Oh it's just me at my age anything near "undertaker" makes me a bit nervous..... :-\

I am not for one minute suggesting that any of the "serious" collectors on here would buy this one but this guy is either late for last Christmas or very early for the next one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FARM-SET-DIE-CAST-TRACTOR-XMAS-GIFT-AGE-3_W0QQitemZ330405247527QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item4cedaffa27

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On the way to pick some parts up this afternoon seeing what I think was either a JD 6930 or 7530 complete with Pearson Enterprise Starstream carrot harvester a little bit bogged down in the far corner of a field, the harvester must have been in nearly 3 feet deep at the back as it was in up to the chassis rails :of;D