What did you see today that made you laugh?

If it was in the hedge it could well have been I. Turned into a block plant today behind a woman chuffing on a *** in her VW Golf with the window wide open. Infront of her was the works' FORD 8340 with slurry tanker on dust supression duties. It was a girl driving this too all be it under instruction. Anyway, what happened next didn't only make me laugh, a little bit of wee slipped out. Up went the revs, the slide opened and the water hit the splash plate. A beautiful arc of water followed, about 10ft high with a rainbow in it. Under which was said Golf with window open, that close the girl in the tractor couldnt have known she was there. . . . Result? One soggy ***. . . . . . For everything else there's Mastercard. He he heeee!!!

Guy with a portaloo on a transit, passing a curtain sider; portaloo takes off and nearly takes out a Corsa. The loo was obviously pretty full at the time too. His face as he tried to pick it up with no gloves etc.  ;D ;D

The gal in the tractor was tidy Ben yeah. The one in the car had a face like a spat out wine gum!!! Last night seeing Traci's auntie face down on the patio was pretty humourus, she was totally wired. So too was I and boy do I feel rough today. . . . . Burp!!

Me texting the following text - Recipient should have been Old Ford.

Mark mate, bit of a randon question. What diameter dowel did u use for your telegraph poles? I'm near a B&Q thats all.

Recipient was - Mum!!!

Reply was -

Anaorak!!

:'( :'( :'(

Me texting the following text - Recipient should have been Old Ford.

Mark mate, bit of a randon question. What diameter dowel did u use for your telegraph poles? I'm near a B&Q thats all.

Recipient was - Mum!!!

Reply was -

Anaorak!!

:'( :'( :'(

:D :D :D :D :D - your mum has got the measure of you Tris  :D :D :D :D

sorry, a big lorry ::)....used a southern term there, didnt mean to confuse you..... :D::)

....and all it delivered was 2 small cabinets you could get in the back of a transit :D :D :D :D

heres the pics

post-67-132638539205_thumb.jpg

yeah it does, theres at least a nat width left for manovuring there

how your newish rig going paul?

Nothing to report all going well ;) ;)

Mind you back in the seat after a week off tomorrow :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nothing to report all going well ;) ;)

Mind you back in the seat after a week off tomorrow :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I was driving it al last week Paul... (They called me after seeing my new truck pics on here... as they could see I was a true trucker).. what's left of it is in the yard waiting for you... in the yellow skip in the corner  ;):o