What did you see today that made you laugh?

yeah,and they always seem to come up to my van,had one today stood and looked at us for 10 mins then wandered over to ask if we were the eletric company,as her power had gone of???

like hey darling theres a bloody big bt logo on the side of the van

One of my regular forklift drivers loading me up with 18 pallets then realising it was the wrong colour. He was well and truelly getting his hair off!!!! It cost me an hour but just lately I couldnt care less.

local farmer down cornwall who decided to lose his large artic trailer full of round bales on the main newquay coast road, right on a hill strangly enough,apparently according to the radio,they all just rolled of the back one ny one

one driver reconed he just carried on getting faster as he lightend up till a van coming the other way stopped him ,with 2 left on there,no one hurt thnakfully though

Last nighit after a huge thunder storm there was a large section of road flooded. No problem for the Land rover but when i got to the other side saw 4 cars with their bonnets up and their women drivers standig beside them!!

Marcus you miserable bugger... just PM'd you Barry's vital statistics... that'll change things  ;)

no marky , now i'm just worried .,worried in the fact you actually know barrys vital statistics  :-\ & actually you are wrong , the titanic was claimed to be the biggest of all time , but her sister ship the olyimpic had a greater water displacement & was 125tons heavier .

no marky , now i'm just worried .,worried in the fact you actually know barrys vital statistics  :-\ & actually you are wrong , the titanic was claimed to be the biggest of all time , but her sister ship the olyimpic had a greater water displacement & was 125tons heavier .

Barry plays with a 1:1 scale model of the Olympic in his bath... he got it stuck in his butt crack last week and had to have it removed in hospital  ;)

But keep that to yourself... the poor lad is still a tad sore about it all  ;)

Barry plays with a 1:1 scale model of the Olympic in his bath... he got it stuck in his butt crack last week and had to have it removed in hospital  ;)

:-[:-[ :-[ Marky I let you into my life, plead my heart out to you in private and thats how you repay me  :-[:-[

"What did you see today that made you laugh?"

This! ::):D :D