What did you see today that made you laugh?

Sorry Bazza... I won't mention the VD results.. you have my word

Just a tip though lads... If Barry come round and wants your loo... don't let him sit on the seat  :o

What's the matter, will the loo look like my MM tractor after he sits on it? :D :D ;)

my other half was just reading this post over my shoulder while chatting,and she was in stiches, apparentlly we are all a bit twisted ???????

and she also asked is barry feeling better now after getting his boat back from his crack??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

My mate being told he looks like a *** body builder, called Bruce!!!

I flipping wet myself till everyone noticed I was drinking a pint of lemonade with a little umbrella in it and a straw. ..

Mmmmmm hello ducky!!

:P

while working? at tilbury docks today i saw one lorry take out another one

he draged a 40 ft container down the drivers side taking out the door and the port officals turned it in to a rounder bout for 1/2 an hour

dont they no how to use there mirrors :D :D :D :D

mmm not really right topic, maybe one called 'What did you see today that made you smile?' would be better ::)

was asking Jules something only to get no answer, went downstairs to find aerobics Oz style on the TV and her joining in  :D :D :D:P :P

Marky bring the pop corn ;);D

mmm not really right topic, maybe one called 'What did you see today that made you smile?' would be better ::)

was asking Jules something only to get no answer, went downstairs to find aerobics Oz style on the TV and her joining in  :D :D :D:P :P

Marky bring the pop corn ;);D

Does she have her leotard on  :o

or is she wearing yours again  ::):D :D :D