What did you see today that made you laugh?

No... but you'd better bring it over for some muddy fun sometime Ben... I'll show you how to get it stuck and turn it over  ;D

sounds good!!...can we stay away from puddles deeper than 10mm please ::)......it leaks :D :D :D

The size of the Photo Comp topics and the fact I have downloaded them via my mobile phone connection!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D                             :'(

Trisisisisisisisssss post above  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This chavved up 8ish year old in Butlins swimming pool going under the water when the wave machine was on and seing how long he could hold his breath and all his mates were timing, then the lifeguard dived in and pulled him up and thought he was drowning., Then he gave the lifeguard abuse for ruining his "best time" how ungrateful, good laugh though.  ;D

was great, he totally lost his rag at one point, and left for a ***, just left us to it, can always tell when he's stressed as he comes up in hives, and today he looked like the alps come the end

And I bet you and your mate wonder why you get all the worst jobs eh Sean.....  :D :D ;)

Middleton Farms driving the colosus that is their JD2266 down Jesmond Drive Aberdeen during the school rush. :D;D;)

The looks on some of the folks faces when it encountered the first bus were priceless.

Got a couple of semi decent snaps to savour the moment as for a while I was stuck right up its jacksie.

And I bet you and your mate wonder why you get all the worst jobs eh Sean.....  :D :D ;)

we aint stupid mate, havn't named our pc's  and removed the bar codes from them, everyone usally has theres on anyway,so a lot of people to guess who eh ;)

as for worst jobs, we get those cause we are the only 2 who wont give a job back for lame reasons

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?    This. I was late in today so Leo, who is doing the same run as me had to move my lorry out of his way. I got up to South Cerney to get loaded 06.50 just as he was leaving to go up to Hulland to tip and reload to come back to South Cerney. I left after getting loaded a good 40mins after him. I also had to stop for another 15mins to fuel up. Aswell as all this, my lorry is 3 or 4mph slower than his. . . . . . I passed him on the underpass on the A446 just as he was joining it from the A5 because he went M42 then Tamworth on the A5. I went M42 then A446. Bricked it all the way up the A38 watching him close me down but I lost him in the traffic near Derby. Don't you just love things like that when they go your way?!! Result!!