What did you see today that made you laugh?

my mate eating 35 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds he was suppost to eat 50 but gave up and 35 and i ate the 15 left  ;D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh deere Rich, not Mcdonalds! eck16.gif  ::)

The fact that with the number of full stops I put at the end of my sentences like this...... My full stop key in the key-board now has a hole in it, yes lads a hole...... :o :o :o

Then be more gentle with it then Mart... treat your keyboard as you would treat a lady... say.... Regan  ;):-*:-* :D :D

the look on the missussuuss face when those two tw@ts overtook her....wasnt right though ::) ::)

and the fact that i was looking at everyfield for machinery while she was asking me where she should be drving and when to turn :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

A boy racer's 306.  It seems that the 'boy' had forgotten to use the steering wheel at a roundabout and connected with a sign.  Down side of this is that it reminded me the reason why my insurance premium keeps going up when i don't make any claims >:(

I have just got to Callow Hill quarry near Cheddar to pick up 20 packs of breeze blocks. A farmer bought 50 loads of rejects. We've hauled out 20 already but it had gone quiet as the farmer wasn't ready for the rest. . . . untill now. So here I am bright and early having got up at 4.30am to get three loads out today and Kelston Sparkes are here with a huge crusher . . . . and a pile of breeze block rubble! ! ! ! ! ! 30 loads down the swanny. . . Or ?3000+ to Andy. Ha bloody Ha!!! Thats made my day already :-D

I went to the bank this afternoon, pulled up outside and saw there was no que so I parked tight up behind another car to avoid the double yellows..... I went in and did my business, just as I'm walking out of the door a guy walks around from the side of my car and is greated by some fat old troll who proceeds to give him chapter and verse about how close he was parked to her car, all the usual expletives and comments about bringing a tin opener along with her next time etc were dished out, after she had done he turned and told her what to do with herself in a pretty blunt manner which was quite amusing!! I quickly developed a serious limp befpore hobbling over my car muttering about the fact there were no disabled parking spaces around here, jumped in the car and drove off, nearly crashing into a van as I was too busy laughing!! ........  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D::)