What did you see today that made you laugh?

currently have a ongoing job at home with some work on the stair case, been waiting for a spre one to arrive from a builder mate,well he dropped it off today,while i was at work, tucked it up against the fence for me, i came home saw it and carefully reversed back past it into the back drive sapce, 30 mns later she turns up and proceeds to reverse into the front space, turns of the engine, and trys to get out of the car??? the door wont open,so restarts and pulls forward, then backs in again closer to the other side so she things, trys again still cant get out easily, i am now sat in the front room p1ssing my self as she trys for a 3rd time, again with no joy,at which point she rings me saying that somethings wrong, to which i reply, yes love theres a big staircase right beside you, which you nearly hit 3 times trying to get in,

oh she replys i didnt see that

women eh 

currently have a ongoing job at home with some work on the stair case, been waiting for a spre one to arrive from a builder mate,well he dropped it off today,while i was at work, tucked it up against the fence for me, i came home saw it and carefully reversed back past it into the back drive sapce, 30 mns later she turns up and proceeds to reverse into the front space, turns of the engine, and trys to get out of the car??? the door wont open,so restarts and pulls forward, then backs in again closer to the other side so she things, trys again still cant get out easily, i am now sat in the front room p1ssing my self as she trys for a 3rd time, again with no joy,at which point she rings me saying that somethings wrong, to which i reply, yes love theres a big staircase right beside you, which you nearly hit 3 times trying to get in,

women eh   :D :D :D my wife would of drove right over it and not noticed  :-[:-[ :-[

women eh 

That  :D :D :D

my wife would of drove right over it and not noticed  :-[:-[ :-[

she nearly took the side of her car out 3 times, she apparently thought she had parked to far over hence 3 trys, i mean a 13 tred staircase aint small is it, how the hell do you miss that  :D :D :D :D

mind you her daughter is just as bad, she went to her boyfriends place a while back, who have a big plant farm out on the edge of dartmoor, drove into the yard and right up onto a pile of pallets, then tried to reverse back and couldn't understand why the car wouldn't move, rung her fella who came out and promptly fell over laughing much to her discust, until he pointed out that the front wheels of her corsa were 1 ft in the air, and she hadn't noticed, took him and his 3 bros and old man  to get the thing of there