What did you see today that made you laugh?

I've just finished 15 minutes of coughing, following laughing at F-P's signature on the bottom of his posts. Mrs BGU thought I was going to die!!

Laugh/cough/laugh/cough/cough/laugh :D :D :D :D

yeah just saw that  :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the boss were heading up the Dual Carriageway back from feeding the other farm when we saw the police and fire brigade lights parked about 100 yards ahead of us......We kept going up the road, past the roundabout and about 30 yards further on there was a Suzuki Grand Vitara perched on top of the crash barriers being held up by its under-carriage......How the hell he managed to get up there I have no idea as there was no sloped verge to use as a ramp and no sign of any other vehicle's involvement......Will see if there's a picture in tomorrow's paper and post it if there is...... :) :) ;)

My boss just drove past in the MF 6475 Dyna 6 with the bale trailer away on a two hour trip to deliver the trailer back to its home......I think he's gone mad doing it at this time of night...... :D :D ;)

Probably be at least 3 times quicker though  :D

GIT!!! ;):-X

:D :D :D

Celtic were unlucky too....but who cares!

Was Henry injured before he came on??, if so why risk him really, sounds like he is out for the rest of the season :-\ :-\

Yes Henry was not fit before the match - he played him as a last resort!

I think Henry is passed it any way - sell him for whatever we can get.

We desperately need a striker!!

Thank goodness I was at work and didn't see the game! :)

Cheers chaps much apreciated  ;D ;D

Nope its not insured yet jst puttin it through MOT then looking as being put as named driver on insurance ;)

Wasnt to bad realy got 9 minors with a few being in hesitation....knew i shouldnt got out hauling day before got too used to needin huge gaps in traffic :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see (But I wish I had) but I heard that a security guard at a company we work at who has been a pain in my neck for longer than I can remember was arrested yesterday for theft from the company he works at, I'm told he had ?1700 in his locker at the time.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D