What did you see today that made you laugh?

would a pic of Marky at the gym make you laugh ??? ???

or

[glow=red,2,300]a pic of how much tread Marky has on his wheels ??? ???....and the fact that the nearby tyre centre has been waiting for him to pop in for a few weeks :D :D[/glow]

Thats not actually funny its dangerous

marky could have an accident cause of that and thats not funny

WHAT??

the tyre place is closed for another couple of weeks??

i agree its dangerous :( :( :'(, but the way he told it last night was funny :D :D :D....the fact the tyre guys were waiting after seeing him hammer it around the village ::)

i agree its dangerous :( :( :'(, but the way he told it last night was funny :D :D :D....the fact the tyre guys were waiting after seeing him hammer it around the village ::)

I hope you don't tell everyone that Ben  ::) - Especially the cozzers  :-\

As it happens I'm off there in a few minutes for some more rubber  ;)

I hope you don't tell everyone that Ben  ::) - Especially the cozzers  :-\

As it happens I'm off there in a few minutes for some more rubber  ;)

secret is safe with me!

from the top of a pole today,2 guys carting silage from a field,2 small lanes into the farm,so they were using a 1 way system so to speak,but someone got confused as they both met in the middel,guy loaded must have decide to reverse back to the wide junction,and raiesed his trailer a bit to let him see under the gap between the chassis and body,to see if anything was behind him,but must have forgot to stop the tipper,as he emptied his load out in the middel of the lane,blocking both in there,,saw the manto on the way up behind him to reload i guess as i left,

Yesterday when I was riding in the Valtra theres a sticker just left of the stering wheel quoting:

"Roof Hatch Must be Open When Driving On Ice Covered Water"

I know they're built in Scandanavia but still, surely they would take it off for English imports  :D :D

Made me laugh anyway.

Yesterday when I was riding in the Valtra theres a sticker just left of the stering wheel quoting:

"Roof Hatch Must be Open When Driving On Ice Covered Water"

I know they're built in Scandanavia but still, surely they would take it off for English imports  :D :D

Made me laugh anyway.

Perhaps they think it is colder here then it really is :D :D

Should't laugh really but but I wouldn't be the first bloke to admit I have no consience!!!

I was stood next to a stall selling country art, you know the type. A bloke who had painted/water coloured things like cattle looking over a gate, an old landy in the brambles, the hunt in a town square etc etc.

He was telling a middle aged couple (thats younger than you Marky) how he had been painting for years and only now reckoned his stuff was good enough to sell. Has a small studio, website and this new display tent for the shows - complete with stands full of artwork, freestanding pieces on frames and the walls lined with yet more framed pieces. He was a happy chappy.

Then the slow murmour of something electric, the gasps of all the onlookers and a rather loud crash.

Grandad couldn't find the brake on his electric cart.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Should't laugh really but but I wouldn't be the first bloke to admit I have no consience!!!

I was stood next to a stall selling country art, you know the type. A bloke who had painted/water coloured things like cattle looking over a gate, an old landy in the brambles, the hunt in a town square etc etc.

He was telling a middle aged couple (thats younger than you Marky) how he had been painting for years and only now reckoned his stuff was good enough to sell. Has a small studio, website and this new display tent for the shows - complete with stands full of artwork, freestanding pieces on frames and the walls lined with yet more framed pieces. He was a happy chappy.

Then the slow murmour of something electric, the gasps of all the onlookers and a rather loud crash.

:D :D :D That's wicked Tris... and as for that comment as well  >:( - You've asked for what you are about to get I am afraid  ;)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think is the expression on here these days  :-*:-*

Reading that :D :D :D :D

Stratford on Avon yesterday two street performers they are very funny  :D :D if you ever get the chance go and see them ;) ;) in the park across from the theatre  ;D ;D

100_2813.jpg

They look like NCC's type of person! :D :D :D