What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 1 month later...

Sat in the midle lane at some traffic lights with a superb looking Nissan Skyline to my right, just as the lights went amber a Subaru Imprze sumit or other went hoofing past on the inside - Skyline drops a clutch, back end goes sideways, leaves 1000 miles of rubber on the road and catchs, eats and spits out the said Impreza!!!

Was a hell of a thing to see, just like Top Gear.

Sat in the midle lane at some traffic lights with a superb looking Nissan Skyline to my right, just as the lights went amber a Subaru Imprze sumit or other went hoofing past on the inside - Skyline drops a clutch, back end goes sideways, leaves 1000 miles of rubber on the road and catchs, eats and spits out the said Impreza!!!

Was a hell of a thing to see, just like Top Gear.

:'( :'( :'( Don't dis the imprezza Tris...

Mind you... that's about 500bhp v 200-250bhp (unless it's an STI then it's 300)

:'( :'( :'( Don't dis the imprezza Tris...

Mind you... that's about 500bhp v 200-250bhp (unless it's an STI then it's 300)

Some skylines have a 1.8 NA engine...90 odd horsepower..don't want to mess with one of them ;)

The 500hp Nismo is a very rare beast, most have around 280hp offically (read more like 320hp reality)....but then some imprezzas have less than 100hp as well.

But nothing compares to a Yamaha R1 at the lights as I found out t'other day

Either way, it was like bein in a back marker at a race seein them two. The Scooby had to be touchin 80. Hang on, I got 420hp so why was I last? Damn gearing and limiters!! Know what your saying about the bikes IHP, my brother is into street fighters. He is a member of The Chopper Club and has a ZRX 1300 done out the nuts and a GSXR 1100 Chopper. Both are fearsome weapons.

How can you weight that and only be 4ft 4" tall  ??? ??? - Is Tris made of plutoniam  :D :D :D

It's wonder he could even see this going on under him - must have a mirror that shows what's going on around him underneath  :D :D