What did you see today that made you laugh?

The look of horror on a womans face and deservedly so. She waited in the right hand filter lane at a set of lights, when the straight ahead arrow went green she Hamiltoned it stright across in front of me squeezing between the truck and the traffic island - only to get stuck behind a learner. At the next set of lights I made sure the only thing she could see in her rear view and off side mirror was the grill of a Scania. .. . she could have probably counted the dead bugs. Intimidation is not big and not clever, hell is is ever satisfying though.  ;D

A Photographer with two huge cameras over his shoulders, walking along the Greyhound track around the speedway track at Coventry. Tripped over the cover and fell flat on his face - The roar from the crowd was greater than for anything else all night!! He then flipped the V's to the stand! :D :D :D

A Photographer with two huge cameras over his shoulders, walking along the Greyhound track around the speedway track at Coventry. Tripped over the cover and fell flat on his face - The roar from the crowd was greater than for anything else all night!! He then flipped the V's to the stand! :D :D :D

Did he damage the camera or only his pride!!!!

yesterday more i heard.....

guy from work had two site visits in London, he isnt the best to read maps etc.!. One was easy to get to, the other was a little tricky but not hard. Day before he was swearing and cursing, took me over two hours to explain to him the best way on the A10, A2, A12, A406 then down A1....really simple!.....he was even offered a Sat NAV :D

anyway

he got to first site and followed the other guy to the second site, he then rung and asked how to get to A1 to get home, told him various easy ways......he got on A1 then M1 (told him to stay on A1 as its quicker to get home on), we went up M1, missed M25 junction, kept going and called me at 5pm as he was near Luton! :D :D, told him to turn round, get on M10, A414 then A1.....he got on A414 to Hemel, eventually he got to A1....then broke down just after juct 6......

poor guy, seeing funny side now as we made him his own 'JonJon' Sat Nav unit :D :D :D :D

This actually happened a couple of days ago.....

The look on the old guy's face when I passed him with our Deutz DX 4.70 with the New Holland 855 baler in tow.

He was driving a Case 970 with a Case baler on the back doing about 12 mph, "b****r this", methinks and whipped out to pass at a flying 18 mph. Just as I got level with him, he glanced over and, boy did he do a double take when he realised it was another tractor.  :D :D

Gosh Simon... how you must keep that poor Priest busy in the confession box ::):-*

Just doing my duty helping a man in destress  :D :D :D
No one's got enough time to deal with me Ben  :'( :'( :'( :'(

(Apparently, they have a rota ;D)

... love u really Simon :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

You sure pumpkin i'm starting to have my doubts  :-*:-* :-*

My Dad on the phone giving out last night about a starter on a combine that he is working on at the moment with a friend of ours and also giving out about all the work that has to be done on her still despite the fact he wants to go cutting today :D :D :D

I heard about this during the weekend - 2 brothers near us got their big trailer stuck - affectionately known as the biscuit tin its got twin wheels on tandem axles and is an old cut down lorry job. Well some brainy lad decided to drive her up thewettest place possible and buried her up to the axles  :D :D - 2 tractors either 2 TM 130's or a TM 130 and 8340 and it still wouldn't budge so they ended up getting a tracked digger in to help it out :D :D

There's been an increase of metal thefts locally, with church bells going and lead roofs going a miss as China hungers for more and more material (to paint on kids toys). This could be the farmers deterrent against the light fingered around the farm yard.

1062322862_485cd57019_o.jpg

My Dad on the phone giving out last night about a starter on a combine that he is working on at the moment with a friend of ours and also giving out about all the work that has to be done on her still despite the fact he wants to go cutting today :D :D :D

Yet another Thursday evening and Dad giving out again they still are not ready to go :( - wanted to go cut yesterday but by the time they went back to get the combine it was raining - put the head on in the yard and then found that fingers were bent so it broke the knife  >:( - just as Dad welded it up the clutch pedal came off - would have loved to be there to see that I'd say there were a few choice words ;D ;D

Hopefully we'll make a start this weekend :)