What did you see today that made you laugh?

Marky's ATTEMPT at ploughing  :D :D :D :D

:D :D congratualtions... you have won a prize... I was waiting for this to appear in here  :'( :'(

Well I anit bovvered.... right...

I aint

I AINT BOVVERED  >:(

Am I bovvered... I aint.... see my face... I AINT BOVVERED

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Waaaaa Diane... they are picking on me  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks boys... you are a kind bunch...  ;)

Well as you all know I'm only home at holidays and weekends so don't get much of a chance unless I'm lucky like this year but my father reckons I'm a better ploughman then our neighbour and he is nearly 50 and ploughs quite a good bit with neighbours of ours.  :D And at least I can set a plough in the field unlike him who has all the measurements written down :D

Well as you all know I'm only home at holidays and weekends so don't get much of a chance unless I'm lucky like this year but my father reckons I'm a better ploughman then our neighbour and he is nearly 50 and ploughs quite a good bit with neighbours of ours.  :D And at least I can set a plough in the field unlike him who has all the measurements written down :D

Now that is just cheating Colm isn't it... shame on him...  >:(

Now that is just cheating Colm isn't it... shame on him...  >:(

I wouldn't mind only every year my father or I have to give him some advice and he doesn't like me giving him that :D :D :D

If he was a competition ploughman I wouldn't mind but commercial seems over the top :D

my Dad giving me something , which he dug up where one of his greenhouses used to be

What Was It ?

A bare casting of a Britains Massey 135

cleaned up surprisingly well after being buried for probably 30 years  :o  :o

now in my workshop for rebuild  ;D:D

tidy can you remember if it was the yellow industrial or

red but no cabbed version

has it got the steering rod on the outside or is it the internal type (older)

i like finds like that and especialy these days when all the parts are readily

available  ;) any pics mate

guy at work this morn, conplaing that he couldnt move his arms after havning 12 different jabs last night for a charity event hes doing to africa, apparently the nurse said we will do half now half next week,he said no start of and i will see how i feel, acted all macho after 6 as it wasnt hurting, had the rest much to the nurses amusement(he thought she was smiling at him strangley so he said) 1 hr after leaving he couldnt eat or anything as his arms were dead,  :D :D :Dboss told him to sort himself out and get to work, so he went sick instead