What did you see today that made you laugh?

Taking a old set of MASSEY disc harrows a bale evaluator and old plough to the scrap yard yesterday with my mate then spending the earnings last night  ;D ;D ;D

you know Marky will put that in the annoyed topic! >:( >:(>:( >:(

Taking a old set of MASSEY disc harrows a bale evaluator and old plough to the scrap yard yesterday with my mate then spending the earnings last night  ;D ;D ;D

Evidently even scrap Massey is valued highly then... wonder if you'd have made as much from another make of scrap  ;)

Well... I guess you got a small amount of pleasure from that one small moment of Massey Bashing :D :D

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?

Neighbours just dropped something down the stairs, i think from memory they are open tread. It sounds like small pebbles falling down ???:-\ :-\. Wife jumped out of her skin :D :D :D :D.....i just sat here happily typing a post reply :D :D :D :D :D

we were coming home on the school bus went into a blind corner quite fast and a local contractor was comin round it the other way in his immaculate jd 3650 with duals and a big amazone one pass seeder! bus locked up and the tractor driver pulled her up onto the hedge luckly no one was hurt but the boy in the tractor gave the bus driver the fingers! good on him