What did you see today that made you laugh?

Sue if you can get a £20k rebate for me your welcome to do my books!! :o:)

I'll do your books willingly, Tris, but I cannot guarantee any rebate of VAT - Farmers generally are in repayment unless they are seriously into diversification, contracting or other standard rate sales. 

This "rebate" has to be paid back to the VAT man.

Well yesterday there was a hare running between the ridges and I wondered where it disappeared to.......just its fur coat hanging there, a professional skinner couldn't have done a neater job :D :D

Poor thing, not at all funny in my opinuion. Hares arnt pests as such are they. Not many about now. Also would have been pain full. Not against shooting etc. But thats a very pain full death

Sorry Gav but i dont think its funny :( :(

Hares ARE a pest, 10 hares can eat as much in one night as a sheep does during the day, they do a lot of damage to sugar beet crops by nipping the growing tips out. Besides I never said that the hare getting killed in that way was funny, it was just the look on my colleagues face. (the haulm topper would have dispatched him before Mr hare got squeezed anyway)

Theres a heck of a lot of hares about his area, so much so that shoots are held in the spring to control numbers

Hares ARE a pest, 10 hares can eat as much in one night as a sheep does during the day, they do a lot of damage to sugar beet crops by nipping the growing tips out. Besides I never said that the hare getting killed in that way was funny, it was just the look on my colleagues face. (the haulm topper would have dispatched him before Mr hare got squeezed anyway)

Theres a heck of a lot of hares about his area, so much so that shoots are held in the spring to control numbers

Hare hare the gangs all here........................................ bet your mate was bit took back Gav....................................this must be cranky friday....some guys are a bit short today.................... ;);D  no pun intended Tris whenever you are..................

i can understand how easy it could happen the year before last when i was mowing i mowed and conditioned :D a pheasant and 2 rabbits i didnt know i had hit them until the lad on the wagon told me he had picked them up in the silage just to prove i hadnt meant to kill the pheasant i left a patch of grass because i saw the hen pheasant going mad when it saw me coming towards the nest ::) but good ridence to the rabbits is all i can say we have plenty of hares and foxes up our way aswell never managed to catch one of them....yet :D

Hare hare the gangs all here........................................ bet your mate was bit took back Gav....................................this must be cranky friday....some guys are a bit short today.................... ;);D  no pun intended Tris whenever you are..................

I wasnt being short, and i wasnt meaning to be funny to Gav, just my view thats all. Sorry Mate, no hard fellings i hope ;):)

I wasnt being short, and i wasnt meaning to be funny to Gav, just my view thats all. Sorry Mate, no hard fellings i hope ;):)

I was actually making reference to something else so not to worry..................... ;)

Hares are becoming rare and are, unlike rabbits who were brought in by the Normans, native to this country (although some think the Romans brought them in).  There is talk about putting them on the endangered species list.  I have only seen hares twice this year and I used have a sighting at least once a week. The local game dealers/farmers market  have none for sale. (Yes I like eating hare)

peter kays

"has britain got the pop factor"

Im a celebrity jesus christ soap star-superstar

strictly dancing on ice

hit the nail on the head with all the "vote for me shows"

:D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah i watched that at the weekend as well :D :D :D