Britains 2013 Ideas

Hi everyone,

I'm new to FTF but have been collecting for far too many years now! Looked at FTF lots but only just joined.

With reference to what we would like to see coming out I have been waiting for years for 70's & 80's kit to appear, it seems to have started slowly but surely, but please lets have some of these - Grimme 2 row spud harvester with canvas graders top, Ransomes faun spud planter, 6 metre MF 30 drill, 4, 5 & 6 Dowdeswell reversable, Bettinson 4 metre drill, 4 metre Lely roterra, 80's potato grading line, lely centreliner with bag crane, JD combines 960, 985, 1075/85, 1177/88. Perhaps some fo these should be made by UH or similar so we get quality????

cheers

See that model farmer mag has an article on the 2013 britains 1st and 2nd quarter releases, is there any kind farm toys forumers that have any top secret information they can reveal on here

It's bull **** why they keep their new releases a secret...I see corgi have told what new gear they are bring out.

Plus, I made a comment before that I knew what one of the new models coming out next year from britains.by reading the replies people out there thing I'm stirring it or telling lies.i know I'm telling the truth coz I was told it from a connection in britains

As soon as I'm able to, I wll post it up here. Unless it is leaked from elsewhere sooner of course! I only had the list yesterday and they were sensitive about even the mag having it, even though it's not in the shops until November.

I believe it is to do with the company in general and their approach to new toys coming. They have an official preview at the start of November where everyone finds out everything, at the same time. I would doubt its that relevant to Farm items but for other Tomy toys, if x retailer got wind of something due in january and beat y retailer to it, in terms of the first order, it could present stock issues and generate all sorts of 'hooo haaa'.

I am very intrigued as to what will be on the list; I think I have mentioned it before but maybe one of the most realistic models I would like to see is the JD 9000RT of the current generation; of course there are other things I'd like to see as well, but of them all, I reckon this is the most likely.

Fingers crossed.

It isn't so much that, as by the sound of it I wont be buying it anyway but I don't understand if nobody is meant to know then how come people know who have no need to know!! ::) :ha ha!:

is it the brand that begins with a r?

It's bull **** why they keep their new releases a secret...I see corgi have told what new gear they are bring out.

Plus, I made a comment before that I knew what one of the new models coming out next year from britains.by reading the replies people out there thing I'm stirring it or telling lies.i know I'm telling the truth coz I was told it from a connection in britains

i dont think anyones calling you anything like that mate, its just that over the years that the forums been going now (7 years odd nearly) we have all heard "this is coming" tales which a good 75% of the time come to be nothing but fresh air ,so i am sure you can see where some people are coming from when they say similar posts to mine for instance. as andy has mentioned they are being very very secrative about the forth coming new items, so if someone is out there telling people maybe they shouldnt be in the first place
  • Like 1

Tractorman....thank you for your reply.im not blaming any one or to stir up site.i will tell you who told me but by private message due to me making him a promise not to reveil my source.also I would make any comment who the manufacture is due to not letting the cat out of the bag!!!

Tractorman....thank you for your reply.im not blaming any one or to stir up site.i will tell you who told me but by private message due to me making him a promise not to reveil my source . also I would make any comment who the manufacture is due to not letting the cat out of the bag!!!

Brilliant! :D :D

So if everybody promises not to tell a soul and then tells just one person..... ::):D

• 2 weeks later...

now would be a lovely opertunity to bring out a revised version of the trailed forage harvester like a tarrup or reekie new holland from the 70s-80s

we do have some good bale trailers so i think maybee a bamfords bailer would be reeal nice i ratherd them to the newholland for some strange reason maybee a welgar conventional bailer

but ild love to see a two drum mower that folds up in transit with safety skirt and.....

ild love to see a rear attatchable 3 point linkage like forklift to go on the back of the likes of the IH or ford 6600 to move potato pallets around