GFW lime spreader (finished)

Well please spend the extra nanoseconds to unbox the old faithfuls next time Marcus  :( - What will the pillock Udi think when he see this  ::) - Lets just hope he doesn't  :-[

:D :D :D :D Just wait till 2nd April, i'll get you Big Nose  ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to increased pressure from forum members , here she is in the colour you all wanted , complete with decals.

due to unrelenting pressure from at least three forum members who shall remain nameless,it's pulled by & loaded by  massey's

happy now marky,ben & sean  ::)

:D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D Just wait till 2nd April, i'll get you Big Nose  ;)

Right... you heard him Ben - threating me... and on Marcus's post as well - completely unprovoked as well... and aided and abbetted by flowerbra as well - just no need is there  >:( - Go on block their IP addresses please  ;)

My nose is private... I'm a little sensitive about it as well.... I enjoy this forum because of the annonimity it brings - in the street people stop, stare at me a point.... look at schnozzle duranti they yell... oi konky... good job fresh air's free they say  :'( :'( - and now all this  :'( :'( :'( - I sent you that picture of me in good faith Barry... I'll pin it on my wall you said.... I won't take the p!ss you said.... you've double crossed me you good for nuffin Ford loving.... shrek looking bubble butt - well that's it.... no more.... You won't be hearing for me for sometime... I'm off to post in a better forum anyway... somewhere I can  hold a proper conversation, with true collectors of our much loved hobby...

KL.... ha ha!....

If anyone want to PM me on there my forum name is WeenyBugle  ;)

By the way... back on topic - Hells Bells and buckets of zokney Marcus - that's better and a Massey on floats as well mate - TOP job... best send it to me for full evaluation  ;)

Proper paint job as well mate - was that sprayed... and how did you do the decals you clever sod  ???;)

it was sprayed this afternoon the decals were done with the paints programe with 12pt & 10pt letters printed onto photo paper  & the yard is the top of the rabbit hutch which is covered with roofing felt  :D :D :D :D

quicker than buggering about with glueing grit down :D :D :D :D ;D

Marky does Histon deal in 'Paul Daniels' Mushrooms or something because you have well and truelly lost the plot mate!!!!!! Did break my glum man-flu ridden face into a smile though. Now, where's that Malt gone. . ..

Marky does Histon deal in 'Paul Daniels' Mushrooms or something because you have well and truelly lost the plot mate!!!!!! Did break my glum man-flu ridden face into a smile though. Now, where's that Malt gone. . ..

PD mush on their way to you Tris... and as for you Marcus... you may have hit on something there mate - no seriously... sticking down roofing felt may be a good way to go for a yard  ???

Well done Marcus, great job mate  ;) ;) just needs a coat of paint now to finish her off a treat ehh  :D :D :D

And as for you WeenyBugle will you stop it early chocked on my cup of coffee i was laughing so much  ;):D

You choke Barry... I'd hate that to happen.....

Without the opportunity to sell tickets for the event first  :-*

marky you must stop it mate

i just had an image of a man in a red mf boilersuit with a bik conk like the won in roxann  :D :D :D :D :D :D

milk now every where

No use crying over spilt milk 132  ::) - I only ever wear a boiler suit as I can't get a jumper over my face for some reason  :'(